- 1. Scop - Replicant 2.30 652 plays 180.0 BPM
- 2. Scop - Magnetism [Demo] 2.15 281 plays 177.0 BPM
- 3. Scop - Fast Brave Agile 2.37 320 plays 177.0 BPM
- 4. Scop - Mindstorm [Cut] 2.37 543 plays 180.0 BPM
- 5. Scop & Sidereal - Awful City 1.38 398 plays
- 6. Scop - Chainer 3.01 914 plays 180.0 BPM
- 7. Scop & Boogie Man - Dark future [End Cut] 1.06 444 plays
- 8. Scop - In the name of 2.50 442 plays 180.0 BPM
- 9. Scop - Throatslither 1.57 680 plays 180.0 BPM
- 10. Scop - Storm [Raw Demo Cut] 1.20 607 plays 180.0 BPM
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
- Scop - Scanner's Eye BTR 014
- Scop - Nexus BTR 014
- Promo mix April 2011
- Promo mix November 2011
- Stop The Genocide Podcast June 2012
As Defined in Wikipedia!
"A scop was an Old English poet, the Anglo-Saxon counterpart of the Old Norse skald. As far as we can tell from what has been preserved, the art of the scop was directed mostly towards epic poetry; the surviving verse in Old English consists of the epic Beowulf, religious verse in epic formats such as the Dream of the Rood, heroic lays of battle, and stern meditations on mortality and the transience of earthly glory."
(historical) A medieval traveling entertainer who would sing and recite poetry, often to his own musical accompaniment.
"One of a troupe of entertainers who wore black makeup (blackface) to present a variety show of song and dance."
A dnb producer from Bulgaria looking for some recognition on his tracks :) Making Hard & Dark Drum & Bass is really what I've needed in this realm :D And I want many other people from everywhere to give it a listen! Have a steadily increasing number of parties I participated in, or even organized by myself in Sofia and a few other cities around the country!
Joined Bass Box Crew and I've been performing with them for about 3 years on various occasions.
After that I took part in an organization named Techsys Recordings which ended in my own resignation.
Currently I am going to pursue my own projects, development and ideas the way I see them and in my own vision.
Let me know if you like the tracks :))) would love any feedback (no matter positive or negative) :)
Looking for a Label/Net-label willing to publish my tracks!
A l s o C h e c k M y M-Y-S-P-A-C-E
A B O V E! :)