- 1. Lamb - Butterfly Effect (The Scientific Method Remix) 3.29 1746 plays 128.0 BPM
- 2. J Viewz - Oh, Something's Quiet (The Scientific Method Remix) 3.03 199 plays
- 3. Zero7 - Ghost Symbol (The Scientific Method Remix) 4.37 428 plays
- 4. Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World (The Scientific Method Remix) 2.51 592 plays
- 5. The Roots - Criminal (The Scientific Method Remix) 5.16 144 plays
- 6. I Never Said I Was Afraid Of Dying 7.57 57 plays
- 7. Desperate 6.27 66 plays
- 8. Sunrise At Taj Mahal 1.39 39 plays
- 9. Aligning Minds - My Heart Is Love (The Scientific Method Remix) 5.50 253 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The Scientific Method is an abstract electronic music project by Savannah, GA based solo artist Jim Hughes. Refusing to be confined by the boundaries of any one niche, one of his unique characteristics is his ability to create very unique sets of instrumentation that can rarely be confined to one genre. While very hard to classify, The Scientific Method could be compared to left field electronic artists such as Apparat, Ulrich Schnauss, Burial, Telefon Tel Aviv , Tycho and Boards Of Canada. At the same time avant-garde and classic, soothing and dissonant, The Scientific Method merges both musical genre and brain hemisphere.His music fuses a rich orchestral vibe with Glitch, Trip-hop, and Progressive elements to create a sound that appeals to much more than just the EDM crowd.