- Download track Go to track "Turncalli" with Joris Delacroix & schNee & Oliver Schories & der turnbeutel1. "Turncalli" with Joris Delacroix & schNee & Oliver Schories & der turnbeutel 1.38.02 7914 plays
- 2. Burlesque Musique Night - schNee - 13.04.2013 2.07.05 4408 plays
- 3. 5 Jahre Klangextase - schNee - 08.05.2013 59.09 3707 plays
- 1. schNee - Yeah, woman, damn! by schNee 2.01.03 15902 plays
- 2. SchNee - i may be a bastard, but I'm not a fucking bastard by schNee pod 59.20 5716 plays
- 3. SchNee - podcast for w-baselounge.de 06.12 by schNee pod 2.04.52 1035 plays 121.0 BPM
- 4. schNee - how can I stop talking about something that's so HUGE by schNee 1.41.33 6360 plays 124.0 BPM
- 5. schNee - let's just all sell our souls by schNee 1.07.45 4432 plays 120.0 BPM
schNee's Upcoming Gigs
Friday 24 May, 2013
Kopfknistern, Alte Damenhandschuhfabrik , Leipzig, Germany
Sunday 02 June, 2013
Grillen & Chillen, Terrasse Schuppen 2, Bremen, Germany
Friday 12 July, 2013
der turnbeutel @ Breminale , tba, Bremen, Germany
Saturday 10 August, 2013
replay festival, beach =), Ile de Ré, France
Friday 13 September, 2013
tba, tba, Magdeburg, Germany
Saturday 21 September, 2013
Club Lederwerk, Neustadt, Germany
Saturday 28 September, 2013
WEIRD BOAT SUMMER SERIES, ein Boot, Hamburg, Germany
Friday 20 December, 2013
heute schon getanzt?, tba, Stuttgart, Germany
Powered by GigaTools
schNee (der turnbeutel / Berlin)
schNee: „It’s just me..! Living my life. Full of music!“
melody, bass & emotions - typical words to describe her style
born in the 80's near berlin, it all started as young girl going to a lot of concerts of all different kinds of musical styles. getting older, clubbing through berlin started, dancing whole nights, feeling the music, listening to „oslo late night radio show“ with a lot of minimal tunes. open minded to all kind of music lead her to electronic sounds – mainly influenced by james holden & nathan fake.
some years later it all becomes a bit more deep but still you can notice the influence by producers like extrawelt, max cooper, nicolas jaar, stimming...
and it all „really“ started with a mix tape for her own car, having all the favorite tracks together in one set. the first mix got her and the goal was to learn the dj’ ing like it should be. She bought turntables, mixer and vinyls.
Today it`s a big passion for her and she puts a lot of emotions in every mix – as schNee says: „I call it a musical experience“.