- 1. Really Wanna Say 3.20 177 plays
- 2. Like That 3.38 10394 plays
- 3. Better Than Ever (feat. Genevieve Schatz) 3.56 192 plays
- 4. I Know I'd Feel The Same 2.41 73 plays
- 5. Away 3.36 59 plays
- 6. It Happens 3.37 111 plays
- 7. What If? 4.13 74 plays
- 8. Tunnels in Time 2.50 53 plays
- 9. Through The Glass 1.27 91 plays
- 10. Feeling 3.11 102 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
"an infectious collection of indie-pop songs"
— NPR's World Cafe
Save The Clocktower began as a band in 2008, when longtime friends Greg Newton(drums, vocals), Jimmy Shenk(keyboards) & Sean Paras(guitar/vocals) recorded their self-titled EP, which they self- released in 2009.
In 2011, Save The Clocktower released their first full-length album, Carousel. This earned them the label as, "one of those acts you should be telling your friends about" by music blogger Dead Journalist.
Over the next year & a half , Save The Clocktower wrote, recorded, and produced ten new songs. Greg engineered and mixed the album, just as he had done for Carousel.
It was in early 2012, when the band introduced their fourth member, bass player & older brother to Greg, Chris Newton(bass). Though the songs were near completion by the time Chris was introduced, the band insisted that his playing be represented on the album. On July 3rd, 2012, Save The Clocktower released their most ambitious LP, Through The Glass.