- 1. Qubrique - Kumaras City 6.47 437 plays
- 2. Qubrique - Kumaras City (A Guy Called Juno Laine Remix) 4.28 309 plays
- 3. Qubrique - Slave To The Aliens 6.26 255 plays
- 4. Qubrique - Halac Uinic Of Palenque 7.27 209 plays
- 5. Qubrique - Transatlantic Theory 5.52 200 plays
- 6. Qubrique - Marcahuasi Secret 5.10 211 plays
- 7. Qubrique - Geomantic Information Systems 5.14 180 plays
- 8. Qubrique - Nefilim Ballad 6.07 379 plays
Ganymede Feat. Paul Parker - The Perfect Target EP 7 tracks, 43.59 Sauroid on January 07, 2013 12:53
- 1. Ganymede Feat. Paul Parker - Perfect Target (Single Edit) 3.50 637 plays
- 2. Ganymede Feat. Paul Parker - Perfect Target (The Hacker Remix) 6.38 9067 plays
- 3. Ganymede Feat. Paul Parker - Perfect Target (Out Of City Remix) 9.19 539 plays
- 4. Ganymede Feat. Paul Parker - Perfect Target (Hard Ton Remix) 7.36 377 plays
- 5. Ganymede Feat. Paul Parker - Perfect Target (Ali Renault Remix) 9.04 648 plays
- 6. Ganymede - Ten To Midnight 3.50 362 plays
- 7. Ganymede - White On White 3.40 297 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
Once upon a time the sauroids, the first civilization on planet Earth. They lived with dinosaurs and other animals of their time. They walked on two steps, had warm blood, a big tail, five fingers for every hand and foot, and were very close to reptile icons (some scientists have defined them as 'the crocodiles on two legs'. Basicly the sauroids were intelligent forms of life, not like the first men of the Earth, and probably their life was more longer than the actual human life: the research spoke about 200/250 years. The Sauroid's world was definitely deleted from our planet, but there are some persons who said that they are still on Earth (someone relate about kidnapping in space shuttles). Probably the founders of Sauroid were already in contact with the aliens, who invited to join into a new dimension.
Sauroid, born in 2010 from a crazy idea of DJ Gio MC-505 and Mr. Technium, is a new music platform dedicated to a lot of sound contaminations. The listener can recognize the style of every release from the colour of the logo: red for Nu Rave, yellow for Italo Disco and Electro Disco, green for Acid House and Techno, orange for Nu Disco, blue for Electro and last, but not the least, fuxia for Chiptune. For this reason colors become the identificative elements of the sound. The mission is spread in worldwide the messages of artists who believe in music as universal language.
Sauroid: a door to new music dimension.