Alessio Pagliaroli - Distractions feat. Jinadu - Moodmusic 5 tracks, 15.00 sasse on November 30, 2013 12:55
- 1. Alessio Pagliaroli feat. Jinadu - Distractions (Original) 3.00 1483 plays
- 2. Alessio Pagliaroli feat. Jinadu - Distractions (Sasse Remix) 3.00 1336 plays
- 3. Alessio Pagliaroli feat. Jinadu - Distractions (Frankey & Sandrino Remix) 3.00 1417 plays
- 4. Alessio Pagliaroli feat. Jinadu - Distractions (Berlin Dub) 3.00 1019 plays
- 5. Alessio Pagliaroli feat. Jinadu - Distractions (Radio Edit) 3.00 1231 plays
Deux Tigres - Butterfly EP (Robosonic / Fred Everything Remixes) - Moodmusic Records 3 tracks, 9.00 sasse on November 12, 2013 21:03
- 1. Jack The Box - Intro Side A 2.52 743 plays
- 2. Jack The Box - Got You feat. Lady Blacktronika 3.00 348 plays
- 3. Jack The Box - You Can't Judge feat. Bam of the Jungle Brothers 3.00 546 plays
- 4. Jack The Box - Begin Again feat. Jean Honeymoon 3.00 243 plays
- 5. Jack The Box - Bubblez 3.00 465 plays
- 6. Jack The Box - AG3 (interlude) 2.46 368 plays
- 7. Jack The Box - Back 4 More 3.00 430 plays
- 8. Jack The Box - The Way We Walk 3.00 465 plays
- 9. Jack The Box - Pon De Undaground 3.00 478 plays
- 10. Jack The Box - Jazzin' 3.00 616 plays
- 11. Jack The Box - May Grassss 3.00 634 plays
- 12. Jack The Box - This Is My House feat. Marco Anderson 3.00 962 plays
- 1. Daniel Kyo - I Found You 3.00 1022 plays
- 2. Daniel Kyo - That Kind Of Music 3.00 929 plays
- 3. Daniel Kyo & El Txef A - As Sweet As Last Time (El Txef A Remix) 3.00 1084 plays
- 4. Daniel Kyo & El Txef A - As Sweet As Last Time 3.00 1214 plays
- Moodmusic on Beatport
- Moodmusic on JunoDownload
- Sasse on Beatport
- Freestyle Man on Beatport
Sasse's Upcoming Gigs
Friday 13 December, 2013
Moodmusic & Friends, Trust, Berlin, Germany
Saturday 14 December, 2013
Moodmusic Labelnight, District4, Zurich, Switzerland
Friday 20 December, 2013
Sass, Vienna, Austria
Saturday 21 December, 2013
In The House, Kaiku, Helsinki, Finland
Saturday 28 December, 2013
Red Tab Sessions, Sala Playmovil, Vigo, Spain
Friday 10 January, 2014
Moodmusic Labelnight, I Gufi, Latina, Italy
Saturday 11 January, 2014
Watergate, Berlin, Germany
See the full listing here
Powered by GigaTools
Born in Finland in 1973, Klas Lindblad has been a music love since his early days, dwelling first thru pop music and eventually finding electronic music in the early 90s. He was running one of the first house clubs in Turku, Finland from 92-96 and was a regular guest at the major parties in the Finnish electronic scene.
At this time he also started to work on production and soon the first releases came out on Sähkö/Puu as Freestyle Man. His early work has been considered a milestone in the Scandinavian house sound and the original 12-inches are still very much sought after.
In 1996 he started Moodmusic with the first release, "Sasse Presents...", a 4 track EP with influences from NYC and Detroit house. Instantly creating a havoc on European dance floors, the following releases put Moodmusic on the map of recognized house labels with the distinctive sound and top-notch A&R abilities of Sasse.
Fast forward to 1999 and Sasse leaves Finland for Frankfurt am Main to start a residency at the famous Robert Johnson club. He was running his highly successful “Finnish First“ nights at Robert Johnson from 2000 – 2004.
The early releases from Henrik Schwarz on Moodmusic culminates in 2003 with the birth of Sunday Music, a musical platform for Sasse and Henrik productions. At the same time Sasse started the now defunct Must! Records for more obscure disco, italo and chicago house edits.
In 2005 he builds his beloved BlackHead Studios in Berlin with companions Ewan Pearson and Filippo "Naughty" Moscatello and starts to work on his first artist album.
The album "Made Within The Upper Stair Of Heaven” is released on Moodmusic in 2006 to critical acclaim and the singles, "Soul Sounds", "Loosing Touch" (featuring the distinctive vocals of Kiki) and "Up To You” makes waves on dance floors around the globe.
In 2007 a special collaboration called "Itʼs All True" between Tracey Thorn and the production team of Sasse, Darshan Jesrani and Ewan Pearson was featured on Tracey’s last album, "Out Of The Woods". The single release featured remixes from Martin Buttrich, Kris Menace and Escort and was one of the summer tunes of 2007.
His 2008 album "Toinen" was a landmark for Sasse, showing again his musical abilities and creating a timeless piece of music, Toinen spawned 3 singles which gained praise from the dj-community around the world.
Over the last 7 years, the success of his productions and his driving dj-style brought him all over the world to represent the sound of Moodmusic. And rightly so, the label going from strength to strength, riding high in the dj-charts as well as being supported by the majority of the a-class disc jockeys around.
In 2010 he released the 2nd Freestyle Man album “The Bottom Line” thru Hairy Claw Records (UK) to critical acclaim and much love from the dj community.
He has also recently teamed up with James Teej & Phonogenic for the single "Tangential" on My Favorite Robot as well as a collab with his long-time studiopartner James Flavour on Moodmusic and finished his own productions and remixes for lables such as Save Room, Loco Records Supreme, Room With A View, Dirt Crew and Pokerflat.
Tour wise you can catch him around the world in 2011 celebrating 15 years of Moodmusic, playing around the globe.