Chopstick & Johnjon feat. Signaljacker - Roots (Sasse Remix) - SUOL 1 track, 3.00 sasse on March 22, 2014 10:33
- 1. Nils Penner - Work 4.00
- 2. Alessio Pagliaroli feat. Jinadu - Distractions (Frankey & Sandrino Remix) 4.00
- 3. Deux Tigres - El Tigre 4.00
- 4. Maurice Aymard - Colors & Drops (JEEP Remix)_ 4.00
- 5. Fabricio Pecanha - I Want You 4.00
- 6. Ed Ed - Koenigswasser (David Keno Remix) 4.00
- 7. Sasse - 1983 4.00
- 8. Benny Grauer - The Poem (LOPAZZ & Willis Haltom XTC Remix) 4.00
- 9. Sello - Praise Him (Original) 4.00
- 10. Jef K + Sasse - One 4.00
- 11. Ed Ed & Matthew K- Booty Cabbage 4.00
- 12. Alessio Pagliaroli feat. Jerome Stokes - The Bass The Day (Dub) 4.00
- 13. Pazkal - My Definition (Betoko Remix) 4.00
- 14. Adham Zahran & Hisham Zahran - Rose Quartz 4.00
- 15. Jack The Box feat. Bam - You Can't Judge (Jack The Box Remix Version 2) 4.00
- 16. 16. Sasse - Eagle Eyes (Iron Curtis Remix) 4.00
- 1. Freestyle Man - Get Away Tonight 3.00
- 2. Freestyle Man - Long Nights 3.00
- 3. Freestyle Man - Long Nights (Kev Obriens Emergency Room Re-visit) 3.00
- 4. Freestyle Man - Long Nights (Baunz Remix) 3.00
- 5. Freestyle Man - Long Nights (Kev Obrien & Sasse Emergencyroom Re-Dub) 3.00
- 6. Freestyle Man - Zanzibar 3.00
- 1. Benny Grauer - The Poem (Original) 3.00 4730 plays
- 2. Benny Grauer - The Poem (LOPAZZ & Willis Haltom XTC Remix) 3.00 1297 plays
- 3. Benny Grauer - The Poem (Dub) 3.00 1240 plays
- 1. Jack The Box - The Way We Walk (Jeremiah Remix) 3.00 2000 plays
- 2. Jack The Box - The Way We Walk (Bruce Ivery Remix) 3.00 1259 plays
- 3. Jack The Box - The Way We Walk (Jack The Box Remix Version 1) 3.00 1014 plays
- 4. Jack The Box - The Way We Walk (Jack The Box Remix Version 2) 3.00 767 plays
- Moodmusic on Beatport
- Moodmusic on JunoDownload
- Sasse on Beatport
- Freestyle Man on Beatport
Sasse's Upcoming Gigs
Friday 25 April, 2014
Watergate, Berlin, Germany
Wednesday 30 April, 2014
Moodmusic Labelnight, Climax, Stuttgart, Germany
Saturday 03 May, 2014
Mitte Soundbar, Nürnberg, Germany
Saturday 17 May, 2014
Moodmusic @ Monkees Madness, Ritter Butzke, Berlin, Germany
Thursday 29 May, 2014
The Exquisite Pain labelnight, Bada Boum, Paris, France
Saturday 31 May, 2014
The Egg, London, United Kingdom
Wednesday 11 June, 2014
Loveless presents, Switch, Barcelona, Spain
See the full listing here
Powered by GigaTools
Born in Finland in 1973, Klas Lindblad has been a music love since his early days, dwelling first thru pop music and eventually finding electronic music in the early 90s. He was running one of the first house clubs in Turku, Finland from 92-96 and was a regular guest at the major parties in the Finnish electronic scene.
At this time he also started to work on production and soon the first releases came out on Sähkö/Puu as Freestyle Man. His early work has been considered a milestone in the Scandinavian house sound and the original 12-inches are still very much sought after.
In 1996 he started Moodmusic with the first release, "Sasse Presents...", a 4 track EP with influences from NYC and Detroit house. Instantly creating a havoc on European dance floors, the following releases put Moodmusic on the map of recognized house labels with the distinctive sound and top-notch A&R abilities of Sasse.
Fast forward to 1999 and Sasse leaves Finland for Frankfurt am Main to start a residency at the famous Robert Johnson club. He was running his highly successful “Finnish First“ nights at Robert Johnson from 2000 – 2004.
The early releases from Henrik Schwarz on Moodmusic culminates in 2003 with the birth of Sunday Music, a musical platform for Sasse and Henrik productions. At the same time Sasse started the now defunct Must! Records for more obscure disco, italo and chicago house edits.
In 2005 he builds his beloved BlackHead Studios in Berlin with companions Ewan Pearson and Filippo "Naughty" Moscatello and starts to work on his first artist album.
The album "Made Within The Upper Stair Of Heaven” is released on Moodmusic in 2006 to critical acclaim and the singles, "Soul Sounds", "Loosing Touch" (featuring the distinctive vocals of Kiki) and "Up To You” makes waves on dance floors around the globe.
In 2007 a special collaboration called "Itʼs All True" between Tracey Thorn and the production team of Sasse, Darshan Jesrani and Ewan Pearson was featured on Tracey’s last album, "Out Of The Woods". The single release featured remixes from Martin Buttrich, Kris Menace and Escort and was one of the summer tunes of 2007.
His 2008 album "Toinen" was a landmark for Sasse, showing again his musical abilities and creating a timeless piece of music, Toinen spawned 3 singles which gained praise from the dj-community around the world.
Over the last 7 years, the success of his productions and his driving dj-style brought him all over the world to represent the sound of Moodmusic. And rightly so, the label going from strength to strength, riding high in the dj-charts as well as being supported by the majority of the a-class disc jockeys around.
In 2010 he released the 2nd Freestyle Man album “The Bottom Line” thru Hairy Claw Records (UK) to critical acclaim and much love from the dj community.
He has also recently teamed up with James Teej & Phonogenic for the single "Tangential" on My Favorite Robot as well as a collab with his long-time studiopartner James Flavour on Moodmusic and finished his own productions and remixes for lables such as Save Room, Loco Records Supreme, Room With A View, Dirt Crew and Pokerflat.
Tour wise you can catch him around the world in 2011 celebrating 15 years of Moodmusic, playing around the globe.