- 1. "Burn" remix by SANdBLASTING 5.27 238 plays
- 2. Grenouille_mechanique (SANdBLASTING Rmx) 1.02 136 plays
- 3. Rage (Ambassador21 Rmx) 2.52 110 plays
- 4. Septic Shock [Remixed By Sandblasting] 2.42 59 plays
- 5. Shoot them up ( Heartbeat rmx by SANdBLASTING ) 1.39 99 plays
- 6. "Addicted remix" by SANdBLASTING 5.14 119 plays
SANdBLASTING from the 1997 is the solo project of Luca Torasso at nowdays:
Released tracks for various compilations:
Tributo a Pasolini
Performed live at international festivals and clubs:
… sharing the stage with Asche, Synapscape, PAL, Cervello Elettronico, Geistform, Dive, HypnoSkull, Brighter Death Now, In Slaughter Natives, Bahntier, Detune-X, ...
The SANdBLASTING project is based on the fact that all the human being have a brain for to think and with to act but beacuse of the long time of no use, this vital organ has been covered by a thick of rust that prevent his regular function ( oxydation ). The aim of the SANdBLASTING project is to generate abrasive and violent frequencies that act on the brain of the listener like the powder quartz works on the rusted metal surface. In the 1997 released his first official track "Abbà Pather " for the ZZZprod. In the 2004 with the dj Balli started " +Belligeranza " the first Sonic Belligeranza sub label and began to collaborate with Stefano Rossello ( :BAHNTIER//, Detune X ) and with the Rustblade label / project. In the 2007 with Francesco Mulassano ( urbanspaceman ) started the Noisecollective project : an Italian web portal dedited to audio and video experimentation.