- 1. Sam Zenn - Live at Footwork (Toronto) 05.04.13 1.01.48 335 plays 125.0 BPM
- 2. Sam Zenn - Live at Footwork (Toronto) 18.01.13 1.16.50 339 plays 124.0 BPM
- 3. SAM ZENN - Live at Gorgomish Afterhours 06.10.12 2.10.25 513 plays 126.0 BPM
- 4. SAM ZENN - Live at Gorgomish Afterhours 07.01.12 1.56.11 786 plays 125.0 BPM
- 5. SAM ZENN - Live at Gorgomish Afterhours 02.06.12 1.24.04 600 plays 125.0 BPM
- 6. SAM ZENN - Halloween 2011 live at Gorgomish Afterhours 1.19.21 685 plays 125.0 BPM
If the name is not indication enough, DJ, producer and sound engineer, SAM ZENN is a DJ at peace with the music gods, and has been from a very young age. Sam fell in love with making music at the age of 10 when he got a keyboard for his birthday. Didn't take long for his parents to recognize his natural talent, and so they enrolled him in piano classes and set him on the course he was meant to take. By 2003, Sam was producing his own sounds but knew that to truly be great, he would have to master the art of sound making first. With a university degree already under his belt, Sam completed his studies in Sound Engineering and Audio Design in 2009 and set his sights clearly on the ultimate goal: “To deliver and share the quality music that he loves with the world."
Currently based in Toronto, Sam Zenn has been actively DJing for the past 6 years. His career really took off when he became a resident DJ at one of Canada's hottest clubs/afterhours, the infamous Gorg-o-mish (Vancouver). Having partied in Toronto since the late 90's, Sam delivered the unique Toronto's underground sound to the West Coast, which immediately got the scene's attention and gave him the pass to play his sound in several top venues across Vancouver. He has played alongside legends such as Layo & Bushwacka, Mr. C, Lutzenkirchen, Riva Starr, Mark Knight, Carlo Lio, Zoo Brazil, UMEK and The Junkies, . Sam recently moved his career back home to Toronto and has played shows in clubs such as Li'ly and the world renowned Footwork.
His sets offer a full spectrum of hypnotic beats/melodies, soul-bound vocals and potent baselines that transcends beyond contemporary genres of today's electronic music. Follow Sam Zenn's sounds, upcoming events and activities at: