Bullet Man EP feat. Seereal [Disturbed] - OUT NOW!!! 2 tracks, 5.30 Salaryman on June 05, 2014 14:37
- 1. Collision Feat.Seereal [Disturbed] - OUT JULY 7th!! 2.39 788 plays
- 2. Bullet Man Feat.Seereal [Disturbed] - OUT JULY 7th!!! 2.50 522 plays
- 1. Tim Cant - This Must Be Luv (Salaryman Remix) [LuvDisaster] - OUT NOW!!! 2.28 732 plays
- 2. Life's So Uncertain [Liquid Tones] - OUT NOW!!! 2.11 776 plays
- 3. Your Eyes [Proximity] 2.07 886 plays
- 4. Lullaby of Birdland [Offworld Rec.] - OUT NOW!!! 2.06 872 plays
- 5. Your Eyes (Release Remix) [Proximity] - OUT MARCH 31st!! 2.07 568 plays
- 6. Drive Away VIP [Celsius] - OUT MARCH 31st 3.14 962 plays
- 7. Take It Away [Celsius] - OUT MARCH 31st 2.20 1514 plays
- 8. Love Machine feat. Seereal [Celsius] - OUT MARCH 31st 2.17 1552 plays
- 9. Please Don't Kiss Me [Celsius] - OUT MARCH 31st 2.05 1340 plays
Salaryman’s origins in the bass music industry lay behind the decks, beginning around eleven years ago. During this time he has played alongside some of the biggest Drum & Bass artists and DJs in the scene, including; Hype, Pendulum, Dj Fresh, Shy Fx and more, which has certainly helped him to where he is today.
Commencing his producing career in 2006, he has developed his own approach to music, by blending elements of genres influential to himself, mainly; Trance, Hip Hop, Reggae, Trip Hop & Jazz. He achieves this with great ingenuity and by not limiting his skills to the boundaries of just one style.
2008 was the year when his talent began to be noticed, with releases on a selection of labels and support from a number of big names, such as; London Elektricity, Shimon, Drumsound & Bassline Smith and BCee. This ultimately helping his tracks to appear in the D&B best seller charts.
Then 2012 marks his position as one of the most talented newcomers in the game with releases on labels such as Fokuz, Citrus and Celsius. The year after, he entered legendaries J Majik & Wickaman's imprint; Infrared, one of the biggest and pioneering D&B labels to date.
The upper level was reached in early 2014, when he signed his first track on THE leading label in the Drum & Bass scene; Ram Records. Featuring alongside bass music heavyweights such as Sub Focus, Chase & Status and Wilkinson, his tracks are now supported by the biggest names in the scene. With tremendous releases planned for the coming months, you can definitely expect to hear big things from Salaryman in the near future!
Excision, Dirtyphonics, Drumsound & Bassline Smith, Black Sun Empire, Adam F, S.P.Y, High Contrast, London Elektricity, J Majik & Wickaman, TC, Nu:Tone, Spectrasoul, John B, Rene LaVice, Kove, Taxman, Technimatic, Downlink, State Of Mind, Terravita, BCee, Concord Dawn, Trei, Shimon, Basher, Muffler, Mindscape, James D'ley, Chris SU, N3gus, Callide, Jade, Mutated Forms, Optical, D Minds, Teddy Killerz, Unknown Error, Moving Fusion, Lung and many more!
AIM = djsalaryman
For bookings, remixes or any requests : email@example.com