BaseFace & Saint Rider - Flashlight EP (FMO1353) - Freakz Me Out 2013 2 tracks, 4.19 Saint Rider on February 05, 2013 12:53
- 1. BaseFace & Saint Rider - Flashlight OUT NOW ON FREAKZ ME OUT !! 2.17 993 plays 140.0 BPM
- Download track Go to track BaseFace & Saint Rider - Inside Out (feat. Stevie B.) OUT NOW ON FREAKZ ME OUT !!2. BaseFace & Saint Rider - Inside Out (feat. Stevie B.) OUT NOW ON FREAKZ ME OUT !! 2.02 1237 plays 140.0 BPM
Saint Rider - Silence EP (A016EP) - Artist Recordings - 2012 4 tracks, 20.42 Saint Rider on August 02, 2012 15:46
- Download track Go to track Saint Rider - Silence (feat. Aubrey) - Artist Recordings [OUT NOW] [Free download]1. Saint Rider - Silence (feat. Aubrey) - Artist Recordings [OUT NOW] [Free download] 5.20 3273 plays 140.0 BPM
- 2. Saint Rider - Shiva - Artist Recordings [OUT NOW] [Free download] 4.58 730 plays 140.0 BPM
- Download track Go to track Saint Rider - Coma (feat. Julia Marks) - Artist Recordings [OUT NOW] [Free download]3. Saint Rider - Coma (feat. Julia Marks) - Artist Recordings [OUT NOW] [Free download] 5.08 713 plays 140.0 BPM
- Download track Go to track Saint Rider - Chop Up (feat. Julia Marks) - Artist Recordings [OUT NOW] [Free download]4. Saint Rider - Chop Up (feat. Julia Marks) - Artist Recordings [OUT NOW] [Free download] 5.14 849 plays
Alexander Baras was born on April 1986 in Moscow, Russia. His first talent for music appeared in the early childhood, when at the age of 11, inspired by The Prodigy band, he realized what he wanted to do in life. He made his first creative steps in music while playing in MUSIC 2000 on PlayStation. Then he started to experiment with a program ACID on his first PC developing tracks with broken rhythms and oriental melodies. Today Moscow public knows this young gentleman as DJ and producer SAINT RIDER.
But fame came not at once. After passing through «electronic jungles», studying a wide range of different sounds and getting experienced with it, he made his first successful steps in 2003, which lifted the musician some steps up on the «powerful ladder» of electronic scene. Alexander reflected all his emotions and feelings in a genre which was new for him - Psychedelic Trance. After a year some of “fruits of his labour” were released at a foreign label. The musician doesn't stop on the reached goals and moves further. He goes to other styles, discovering new sides of his talent. On winter 2005 he opens new horizons and writes experimental electronic music which was released on a Russian-German label. He tried to perform different genres under different nicknames. Starting from 2007 and till now most of Alexander’s music is ranged as BASSLINE music (in particular DUBSTEP). Alexander takes a stage name SAINT RIDER with which he feels quite confident. With his own unique sound, mix of ringing oldschool synths, biting "crackling" rhythms and the fattest bass reeves, Saint Rider finds recognition of Moscow capricious club audience. It’s impossible to ignore Alexander’s way of enriching every sound with his own emotions and bright impressions, powerful and at the same time melodic and lyrical sound. On a question what music means for Alexander, he answers: «Music it not just a set of sounds and different moods … First of all, it is a universal language. Real musician can communicate to listener any information about both external world and internal experience».
Release "Skazka", appeared on one of the largest Russian labels “Mako Records” owned by famous musician Proxy, became a significant event for Alexander. Release received wide feedback from both listeners and various musicians, among them- AC Slater: «Such a solid release. I like all of the tunes!». Other compositions were released on such labels as Section8, Jazzsteppa, Artist, Xuman, Code Of Arms and others. Saint Rider likes to fill up his live sets with vocals and to work with singers and mc`s. For example, he liked to work with Julia Marks, a singer with particular emotional performance manner. Also, he productively collaborates with such notable artists as Aubrey, Baseface, iBenji, Gacho, Dom1no, 1323, On-The-Go, Xuman, Noise Invaders, Mek, Pip Williams, Amarula, Xio.
While working in the studio Alexander writes not only his own tracks, but also arrangements of different style for various artists and companies. Among the companies for which he wrote music are such brands as Porsche, Mercedes, Great Wall, Philips, Marlboro, Kent, Chesterfield …
You may see Saint Rider on his tours all across Russia and neighbor countries, from Kamchatka to Minsk, where he actively gives live gigs. He plays at the largest festivals and atmospheric parties (DUBSTEP PLANET, THE FAT! BASS MY ASS) on one stage with world top artists. His tracks and sets can be heard on the air of Moscow popular FM radio stations such as Megapolis, Maximum, DFM, Radio Record. Saint Rider conquers dancefloors with grandiose stunning high quality music, charging people only with positive vibes and good mood!
Alexander’s position in life and music: «… My top priority in any activity is an honest approach. The more sincere you are, the more quality you get as a result».