- 1. multiplying 8.03 133 plays
- 2. sundaze 6.42 104 plays
- 3. I cant wake up from this nap 2.43 123 plays 63.0 BPM
- 4. Picnic Breakfast Sunrise 7.50 91 plays
- 5. via satellite 5.10 172 plays
- 6. you're recording us 2.19 63 plays
- 7. Droplets 5.22 208 plays
- 8. Evolve Hands Sun Plant Body, Uplifting Portal to the Heart - WILLITS - (SAE REMIX) 6.48 100 plays
- 9. come alive 8.05 248 plays
- 10. 7.18.11 Loop Diary 1.57 99 plays
- 11. 5.27.11 Excerpt 2 10.12 55 plays
- 12. Ghosts for survial (live) 3.6.11 6.12 111 plays
- 13. Ghosts for Survival pt.2 3.14 74 plays
- 14. Ghosts for Survival pt. 3 9.33 74 plays
- 15. intro post 180 days - 7.9.11 9.21 68 plays
- 16. Declassify 11.04 84 plays
- 17. Ocular Shapes 5.16 98 plays
(in a live setting) sae is the delicate navigation of sonic art expression where the artist is forced to be spontaneous, aware, and evocative. He must sculpt sounds and elaborate on them by utilizing the latest in sophisticated audio equipment. An ambitious attempt to synthesize aural exploration and say something that remains ineffable. Something the human language can’t quite communicate. This is a social audio experiment.
He must practice a particular discipline, that of allowing the idea to express itself in such a direct way that deliberation cannot interfere. The result is a performance that may lack the complex composition and textures of produced music, but it is said that those who listen will find something captured that escapes explanation.
(in a studio setting) I approach song writing and producing in a similar fashion as the live show, but in this instance I can edit and re-work and polish things off a little better. My produced music still contains many improvised elements. In a lot of cases live experiments turn into a launch pad toward an idea and often I keep some of the original inspirational live cuts in the mix. Music for me is my meditation. If I am in top form, everything else melts away and I am completely in that moment... it is here, in this moment that the music is best served with a blank mind and an spontaneous spirit.