- 1. Chimneys 3.14 312 plays
- 2. For Herself 3.24 155 plays
- 3. Carillions End 3.37 116 plays
- 4. End Of The Decade 3.19 89 plays
- 5. Alternative Methods 4.03 84 plays
- 6. Just Being 4.20 61 plays
- 7. Behind The Lines 3.36 50 plays
- 8. Spin (Another Lie) 2.59 36 plays
- 9. Visible Ink 3.54 116 plays
- 10. Stay Away 3.48 40 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
FEMALE FRONTED LO-FI ELECTRONICA FROM SCOTLAND
Sacre Noir is the brainchild of Vocalist / Producer Carrie Beattie. The sound has developed from a trilogy of demo recordings EPs featuring found percussion and field recordings, and has since progressed to an intense live show combining loops, live musicians and Carrie’s distinctive, sometimes haunting vocal.
2010 saw the release of debut album ‘Her Volatile Condition’ - earning rave reviews and leading to a re-release in 2011 to include digital formats. In 2011 Sacre Noir took to the road as a duo featuring live electronic drums, performing debut shows in Berlin, Paris, London and Liverpool. Highlights included gigs at the Paris Plages festival and at the infamous Vibe Bar in Shoreditch, London.
"Undoubtedly, this artist has made this record from their own heart..."
Sacre Noir has also collaborated with various notable producers from around the globe, including Dejine-Rec (Japan), TheSAD (Italy) and UVBeatz (UK). This has led to multiple releases including; two free download remix EPs available from Savage Recordings, CD & Vinyl releases in Japan & DVD releases in Italy.