- 1. Balcony Girl - Prelude 1.34 61 plays
- 2. The Heart You Wear Within 3.05 126 plays
- 3. (Can We Cancel The Sun) In The Mile End 4.24 46 plays
- 4. Fish Tank Blues 3.32 56 plays
- 5. The Sin Meadows 2.39 35 plays
- 6. Satellite Butter 3.30 75 plays
- 7. A La Derive 3.17 55 plays
- 8. Mansard Rd. 3.42 24 plays
- 9. The Tea House 3.07 23 plays
- 10. Quite Forever 3.48 53 plays
- 11. Break The Doctor's Heart 4.23 59 plays
- 12. Twin Tonight 3.07 31 plays
- 13. Balcony Girl - Conclusion 1.28 32 plays
Born in Montreal, Canada, and well-travelled throughout America and Europe, Sacha Talens’ nomadic family history coupled with a rich cultural environment has moulded his art and music on a deeper level. He grew up in three countries, absorbing three cultures and three languages, and such influences emerge like a volcano in the lyrics of his songs. His literary craftsmanship stems from both his father and uncle’s experience as authors in Spain. In a fit of self-doubt, Sacha chose English as vehicle and ventured off into pop lyrical writing as a form, figuring it would spare him being compared to his elders.
Having refused to receive structured guitar lessons he took to passionately writing and recording songs at a very early age, solely based on his fascination with classical music and an innate gift for melody and twisted chord progressions.
Since age 14 he has been involved with several groups with whom he has played in France, Ireland and the UK. Validation came when he was signed by BMG after a decade spent refining his artistry. “The Bathurst Moment” is first solo album.
After 3 years spent working on this album and now based in Toronto, he intends to bring his songs to as many live audiences as possible with his band, and keep the music going.