- 1. Sci Fi Opera "Baby Machine" from Libertaria: The Virtual Opera Rough Mix 5.37 125 plays
- 2. Opera March from Libertaria, Rough Mix 5.04 49 plays
- 1. Sci Fi Opera "Baby Machine" from Libertaria: The Virtual Opera Rough Mix by sabrinapenayoung 5.37 125 plays
- 2. De la Casa de los Muertos, de Janacek by leiramchdz 0.30 561 plays
- 3. Opera March from Libertaria, Rough Mix by sabrinapenayoung 5.04 49 plays
- 4. Summer Nights by Rain Worthington 5.07 24 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
Award-winning composer, drummer, and obsessive sci-fi buff, Young composes mind-numbing electroacoustic works heard in Asia, North America, Australia, and Europe. Her music has been heard in film festivals, radio, electronic dance clubs, random boom boxes in France, and as not-so-pleasant background music. Her multimedia works have been performed at venues like the Beijing Conservatory, the International Computer Music Conference, Miramax's Project Greenlight, the Athena Festival, the New York International Independent Film Festival, Art Basil Miami, Turkey's Cinema for Peace, and Pulsefield International Exhibition of Sound Art.
Young latest project is Libertaria: The Virtual Opera, an innovative electronic opera using machinima and the Internet to create an exciting an new musical collaboration between an incredible cast and animation team. The official premier of Libertaria: The Virtual Opera will take place in South Florida, October 2013, with additional screenings in the UK and at various film and music festivals throughout 2014.