- 1. Electro Tube (Original Mix) 4.16 111 plays
- 2. I Didn't Do THAT (Original Mix) 3.54 78 plays
- 3. Waves (Superstorm Mix) feat. Tim Butler 4.14 87 plays 137.0 BPM
- 4. Waves feat. Tim Butler 3.58 88 plays 126.0 BPM
- 5. Go America (all over their asses) 3.29 126 plays
- 6. Never Stop (Original Mix) 3.28 54 plays
- 7. Data Recovery (Original Mix) 4.29 23771 plays
- 8. DEATHBLOW 6.02 107 plays 128.0 BPM
- 9. 24hrs 5.38 142 plays
- 10. Electrokush 4.20 126 plays
- 11. Emo Pino 5.22 111 plays
- 1. Cry Me Maybe (White Boy) 4.23 48 plays
- 2. Billie Cheese 5.30 63 plays
- 3. It's a Celebration, Bitches 4.13 258 plays
- 4. The Way Dominos Feel 5.59 174 plays 128.0 BPM
- 5. I Kissed a Girl with Snus in Her Eyes 4.44 106 plays
- 6. Put Your Hands Down, You're Drunk 3.45 128 plays
- 7. Addicted to Blending 4.48 71 plays
- 8. Heartz of Sunshine 5.02 94 plays
- 9. Show Me I'm not Alone 5.37 206 plays
- 1. Game of Thrones Remix 2.56 389 plays
- 2. The Walking Dead Theme (Remix) 3.05 252 plays
- 3. Scream & Shout (RYTHMC's Acid Remix) 5.44 85 plays
- 4. S&M (RYTHMC Remix) 4.38 64 plays
- 5. Bulls Theme 2013 2.37 409 plays
- 6. California (Rythmc Remix) 5.08 79 plays
- 7. Set Fire to the Rain (Rythmc's Piano Hall House Remix) 4.49 273 plays 128.0 BPM
- 8. I Can't Dance (Rythmc Beats Remix) 5.15 221 plays
RYTHMC, or Ryan McGinley in the material world, is a Chicago based musician, producer, and DJ.
Starting on the Piano at age 7, RYTHMC was a musician before anything else. After Piano came Percussion in middle and high school, then a long run on the drum set through college, continuing to this day.
Satisfied with a successful run behind the kit with various groups and looking for a new challenge, Ryan grew increasingly curious of the electronic music scene of which he had always been a fan. With his day job programming hospital pharmacy drug databases, digital DJing was an opportunity waiting to be tackled. Thus, RYTHMC was born.
RYTHMC, a moniker that plays on Ryan's name and percussive style, is a DJ who uses various mediums from sequencers and ipads to DVS systems depending on what the situation calls for. DJing is enjoyable for RythMc, but satiety was still not achieved by solely rocking the decks...
This is when RYTHMC saw the perfect opportunity to satisfy his broad range of musical curiosity – production with a digital audio workstation. Enter the Lab: the place RYTHMC can most often be found. A complete home studio with a soundboard, sequencer, electronic drums, keyboards, and anything that makes noise and can be recorded is a deliciously absorbing setup that perfectly suits the skills RYTHMC has been honing for years.
Once again a king on his throne, RYTHMC continues to grow, learn, and most importantly rock out and enjoy producing, DJing, and playing music. A lifelong passion, RYTHMC will never stop making or playing music for you to enjoy.
There's only one last thing to do: Listen.