Rustiest Of Bridges (FREE ALBUM) Download in Description 13 tracks, 1.01.53 Rusty Bridges on September 21, 2013 20:36
- 1. Rusty Bridges - Casual Alcoholic 4.11 1888 plays 85.0 BPM
- 2. Rusty Bridges - Why Don't You Do Right 6.32 1220 plays
- 3. Hussy G 1.34 469 plays
- 4. Rusty Bridges - Money Never (Click Buy for Free DL) 5.42 1002 plays 135.0 BPM
- 5. Neighbour & Think Tank – The Peaks (Rusty Bridges Remix) FREE DOWNLOAD 3.30 685 plays
- 6. Rusty Bridges - The Blues Crept In 3.52 472 plays
- 7. Nocturnal Sound 3.56 419 plays
- 8. Rusty Bridges - Baroque In The Am 6.24 772 plays 135.0 BPM
- 9. B@d Dre@ms (Rusty Bridges Remix) 3.42 733 plays
- 10. Rusty Bridges - But I Know (Previewerter) 5.02 616 plays
- 11. Ginned Up To Get Down - Rusty Bridges | Free Download!!!! 4.32 554 plays
- 12. Rusty Bridges - Alpha Decay 5.32 616 plays
- 13. Wiley Bird 7.19 403 plays 140.0 BPM
- 1. Rusty Bridges - Baroque In The Am 6.24 772 plays 135.0 BPM
- 2. Rusty Bridges - Duck N Cover 3.50 439 plays
- 3. Rusty Bridges - But I Know (Previewerter) 5.02 616 plays
- 4. Gibberi5h - Spinzo (Rusty Bridges Remix) 2.0 3.23 714 plays
- 5. Ginned Up To Get Down - Rusty Bridges | Free Download!!!! 4.32 554 plays
- 6. B@d Dre@ms (Rusty Bridges Remix) 3.42 733 plays
- 7. Candy Man REDUX 3.10 338 plays
- 1. Rusty Bridges - Why Don't You Do Right 6.32 1220 plays
- 2. Rusty Bridges - Volatile 7.07 450 plays
- 3. Rusty Bridges - Alpha Decay 5.32 616 plays
- 4. Rusty Bridges - Frozen 6.25 495 plays
- 5. Rusty Bridges ft Jenny BoomBoom - Across The Universe (Work in prog*) 2.31 587 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
For Booking Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Canadian label RFR bring a heavy slice of warped wobble dubstep via Rusty Bridges. One of RFR's top selling artists to date, young Rusty Bridges puts a psychedelic and sometimes humorous twist on dubstep music.
Hailing from the mountain tops of British Columbia near the site of the Shambhala music festival Rusty Bridges has been influenced by many genres within the electronic music scene of the Kootenays as well as Calgary Alberta. This makes for a seasoned yet well spiced batch of synthetic bass snarbles with a side of skanky beats.
A somewhat satirical take on dubstep and always humorous take on music in general, his tracks will get you grinding on the dance floor with a smirk on your face.
Here are some phrases used to describe Rusty Bridges:
Spicy bass gravy with flanger fries - Savant dubstep - Samsquanch mating calls - Feral - Broken air compressors - Space garbage - Gib - Evil balloon animals - Botched - More absorbent than Sham Wow - Bllerrgh! - Apocalyptic robot grime