Rustiest Of Bridges (FREE ALBUM) Download in Description 13 tracks, 1.01.53 Rusty Bridges on September 21, 2013 20:36
- 1. Rusty Bridges - Casual Alcoholic 4.11 1828 plays 85.0 BPM
- 2. Rusty Bridges - Why Don't You Do Right 6.32 1182 plays
- 3. Hussy G 1.34 450 plays
- 4. Rusty Bridges - Money Never (Click Buy for Free DL) 5.42 982 plays 135.0 BPM
- 5. Neighbour & Think Tank – The Peaks (Rusty Bridges Remix) FREE DOWNLOAD 3.30 662 plays
- 6. Rusty Bridges - The Blues Crept In 3.52 454 plays
- 7. Nocturnal Sound 3.56 407 plays
- 8. Rusty Bridges - Baroque In The Am 6.24 763 plays 135.0 BPM
- 9. B@d Dre@ms (Rusty Bridges Remix) 3.42 719 plays
- 10. Rusty Bridges - But I Know (Previewerter) 5.02 601 plays
- 11. Ginned Up To Get Down - Rusty Bridges | Free Download!!!! 4.32 533 plays
- 12. Rusty Bridges - Alpha Decay 5.32 603 plays
- 13. Wiley Bird 7.19 399 plays 140.0 BPM
- 1. Rusty Bridges - Baroque In The Am 6.24 763 plays 135.0 BPM
- 2. Rusty Bridges - Duck N Cover 3.50 430 plays
- 3. Rusty Bridges - But I Know (Previewerter) 5.02 601 plays
- 4. Gibberi5h - Spinzo (Rusty Bridges Remix) 2.0 3.23 707 plays
- 5. Ginned Up To Get Down - Rusty Bridges | Free Download!!!! 4.32 533 plays
- 6. B@d Dre@ms (Rusty Bridges Remix) 3.42 719 plays
- 7. Candy Man REDUX 3.10 333 plays
- 1. Rusty Bridges - Why Don't You Do Right 6.32 1182 plays
- 2. Rusty Bridges - Volatile 7.07 438 plays
- 3. Rusty Bridges - Alpha Decay 5.32 603 plays
- 4. Rusty Bridges - Frozen 6.25 486 plays
- 5. Rusty Bridges ft Jenny BoomBoom - Across The Universe (Work in prog*) 2.31 572 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
For Booking Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Canadian label RFR bring a heavy slice of warped wobble dubstep via Rusty Bridges. One of RFR's top selling artists to date, young Rusty Bridges puts a psychedelic and sometimes humorous twist on dubstep music.
Hailing from the mountain tops of British Columbia near the site of the Shambhala music festival Rusty Bridges has been influenced by many genres within the electronic music scene of the Kootenays as well as Calgary Alberta. This makes for a seasoned yet well spiced batch of synthetic bass snarbles with a side of skanky beats.
A somewhat satirical take on dubstep and always humorous take on music in general, his tracks will get you grinding on the dance floor with a smirk on your face.
Here are some phrases used to describe Rusty Bridges:
Spicy bass gravy with flanger fries - Savant dubstep - Samsquanch mating calls - Feral - Broken air compressors - Space garbage - Gib - Evil balloon animals - Botched - More absorbent than Sham Wow - Bllerrgh! - Apocalyptic robot grime