- 1. Reuben Cornell Sampler-2012 3.44 1027 plays
- 2. Commercial Music Showreel 1.37 431 plays
- 3. Screaming through the Desert 1.38 740 plays
- 4. Elives Theme 3.42 687 plays 130.0 BPM
- 5. Lounging Around 3.13 468 plays
- 6. Bedford College promo (audio only) 3.31 219 plays
- 7. End Of Days 2.15 414 plays
- 8. Heatwave Hustle 1.31 182 plays
- 9. Scatter Gun 1.15 291 plays 170.0 BPM
- 10. Carol of the Bells 1.36 211 plays
"I'm based in London and have been playing piano since I could hardly reach the keys.
Music production and remixing initially took me into the world of DJing. I've now returned to my first love and am working with an orchestral palette once again. I supply library music for US services and compose for video games, film and apps.
My music is varied and I specialise in emotional melodies and strong underscore work, always with quirky elements. As is necessary in this industry, I can turn my hand to most styles.
From a production standpoint, my turn-around rate is fast and I can capture a mood quickly. Speedy changes to scheduled work at the last minute are never a problem as suitability and flexibility are my defining characteristics.
Don't be fooled - I'm not as tough as my promo picture suggests."