- 1. Time To Get It Right out on Panama Red Records 4.44 229 plays
- 2. Rubber Trumpet out on Panama Red Records 5.14 173 plays
- 3. Port Douglas vocals by Jess Smethurst out on Panama Red Records 6.15 172 plays
- 4. Persuation vocals by Jess Smethurst out on Panama Red Records 4.22 229 plays
- 5. Persuation (Instrumental) out on Panama Red Records 4.18 139 plays
- 6. Noodle out on Panama Red Records 4.22 237 plays
- 7. Hotel Martinez out on Panama Red Records 3.24 217 plays
- 8. Dughouse out on Panama Red Records 3.19 206 plays
- Resident Advisor
rubberlips is a tightly-knit collective of musicians from west yorkshire in the north of england. all contributors currently participate in both the studio environment and live performance and are increasing becoming involved across the world from south africa, europe, and the americas.
at the helm is robert burbidge a session trumpeter of many years who's musical talents and unique network of local artists, musicians and producers has over-seen the rubberlips collective emerge as one of the brightest talents on the uk's electronic music scene.
having played alongside a wide variety of the most prominent outfits in the industry, in both classical and contemporary circles from national orchestras to some of the best dj's on the circuit (including louie vega, utah saints and plump djs), robert has performed at some of the most prolific venues in the country (royal albert hall, royal northern college of music and the birmingham conservatoire) and strives to ensure both technical ability and musical performance in the studio is of the highest standard.
roberts insatiable passion and natural ability has combined in bringing together the artists and elements necessary in creating a unique sound that blends a variety of different genres from jazz, house, chill-out and funky bass.