- 1. Rubber Johnson - U Can't Stop The Rubber Rocket (Original Ass Shaker) 5.15 388 plays
- 2. Rubber Johnson - U Can't Stop The Rubber Rocket! (Original Ass Shaker Instrumental) 5.08 64 plays
- 3. Rubber Johnson - U Can't Stop The Rubber Rocket! (Acapella) 4.55 40 plays
- Go to track Rubber Johnson - U Can't Stop The Rubber Rocket! (All Good Funk Alliance Remix Instrumental)4. Rubber Johnson - U Can't Stop The Rubber Rocket! (All Good Funk Alliance Remix Instrumental) 5.15 130 plays
- 5. Rubber Johnson - U Can't Stop The Rubber Rocket! (All Good Funk Alliance Remix) 5.19 754 plays
- 6. Rubber Johnson - U Can't Stop The Rubber Rocket! (Slyde Fingerlickin' Breaks Remix) 5.53 72 plays
- 7. Rubber Johnson - U Can't Stop The Rubber Rocket! (Phonic Funk Slap It Deep House Remix) 6.11 56 plays
- 8. Rubber Johnson - U Can't Stop The Rubber Rocket! (Reekay Garcia Afro House Remix) 5.32 127 plays
- 9. Stalkz Featuring Jacob Rohde - Brave New World (Rubber Johnson Velvet Lounge Remix) 5.14 76 plays
- 10. AGFA Featruring RJ - Mr Hipnoid (Rubber Johnson Electronic Funk Remix) 5.57 102 plays
- 11. All Good Funk Alliance Featuring Rubber Johnson - Mr. Hipnoid 4.54 154 plays
- 12. All Good Funk Alliance Featuring Rubber Johnson - Motivate 3.07 131 plays
- 13. AGFA Featuring Rubber Johnson - Man With A Jam Plan 5.39 168 plays
- 14. AGFA Featuring Rubber Johnson - Man With A Jam Plan (Fort Knox 5 Remix) 5.41 239 plays
- 15. AGFA Featuring Rubber Johnson - Man With A Jam Plan (Rubber Johnson Remix Edit) 4.34 396 plays
- 16. AGFA Featuring Rubber Johnson - Man With A Jam Plan (RJ Remix Ext Club Instrum) 7.36 93 plays
- 1. Rubber Johnson Featuring MalAdjusted Live @ Parklife 2010 49.08 203 plays
- 2. Rubber Johnson - In The Mix May 2010 53.36 105 plays
- 3. Rubber Johnson - Proper Funk Mix 58.52 116 plays
- 1. The Barkays - Up In Here! (Rubber Johnson's 2006 Remix) 6.38 506 plays
- 2. MSS - Everywhere (Rubber Johnson Ext Vocal Remix) 320 6.59 132 plays
- 3. MSS - Everywhere (Rubber Johnson Club Mix Instrumental) 6.58 115 plays
This is a story of the “Rubber Johnson”. The “Rubber Johnson” was created as a weapon of mass seduction by 4 talented young technicians who all specialised in the arts of aural climax. Their sole purpose was to make people from all over the world move in rhythmical ways until wet with excitement & joy. In the year 2006 the “Rubber Johnson” was let loose among the funk starved masses to bring ultimate satisfaction to all in its presence.
Live Rubber Johnson performs as anything from a 2 piece DJ set to a 10 piece Live funk act. RJ are guaranteed to bring an instant party vibe and complaints from the neighbors, where ever they perform. 2006 saw RJ's debut performance at Summafieldayze as well as a couple of smaller club performances with Elsewhere and Platinum. This was then followed in 2007 by performances along side Sneaky Sound System as well as the Quicksilver Pro and a product launch for Arnette Sunglasses at the Oxford Art Factory in Sydney.
Throughout 2008 RJ enjoyed regular radio play of three of their tracks on local radio and spent much time back in the lab working on further productions. During this time they managed collaborate with Washington DC funksters "The All Good Funk Alliance" and in late 2009 released their first collaboration track and vinyl release on Super Hi Fi out of the USA, with the track "Man With A Jam Plan". This collaboration saw AGFA on the production and RJ on the vocals, presenting a party anthem vibe with Hip Hop influences, everything that they had set out to capture. This release also came with a remix by another crew of Washington DC heavy weights "Fort Knox Five" and to top it off, the flip side had a further remix by Kraak and Smaak. This release put RJ out into the international funk/breakbeat arena and gained positive feedback from many.
To follow this release, RJ then offered to do a remix of the track and this was later released in 2010 charting in the Beatport Breakbeat Chart at 54 in it's first week. It also gained much praise from industry heavyweights with 5/5 ratings and remarks like these coming from Jalapeno Records Label Manager/Trevor Mac "Rubber Johnson mix is up my strasse, real funky" and "That's my version, i will play for sure, loving this Electro touch!" from breakbeat producer Jayl Funk.
2010, 11 & 12 continue with Rubber Johnson working hard in the studio on further collaborations with AGFA and Fort Knox Recordings as well as RJ's own 'official' debut release with Respect Music Records "U Can't Stop The Rubber Rocket" which is due for an early 2013 release date with remixes by All Good Funk Alliance, Fingerlickin's very own Slyde and Dutch House Producer Phonic Funk and Australian House Producer Reekay Garcia. This release will be the catalyst in a string of RJ productions rolling out over 2013.
Cumming Soon To A Dance Floor Near You!