- 1. Signal Riddim (Demo) 2.33 2164 plays
- 2. Welcome to the Error Dome (WIP) 3.48 4908 plays
- 3. Kanji Kinetic - Bang Harder (RRRitalin Remix) [clip] 5.37 4237 plays
- 4. Babylon Zoo - Spaceman (RRRitalin's Hyperspack Bootleg) 6.58 4712 plays
- 5. Yeahhbuzz - Killinger (RRRitalin remix) 4.38 3803 plays
- 6. rrritalin_murderah(Demo) 2.21 1843 plays
- 7. Bankai-4 litres of hope remix-RRRitalin's turbojuke remix 5.36 2261 plays
- 8. Shante 4.25 2243 plays 145.0 BPM
- 9. RRRitalin & Cynthia Stern-Battle Creek Brawl (Kitty Corner Recs 12'') 5.29 2485 plays
- 10. Kanji Kinetic - Citizens Unite (RRRitalin's Can Anyone Else Smell Almonds? mix) 2.11 2004 plays
RRRitalin - Spack to the Future EP (Coin Operated Records) 4 tracks, 22.05 RRRitalin on October 11, 2011 01:32
I'm RRRitalin. I make dirty, bouncy rave music by mashing together elements from the past 30 years of dance music. I grew up listening to Jungle and oldskool hardcore, hiphop and ghettotek, bassline, dubstep, techno, UK garage and soundsystem culture and I reference all of these in my music. With RRRitalin's music, I'm trying to recreate my first experience of raving, when everything was confusing and disorienting and ever so slightly scary.
By day I'm a neuroscience PhD student, so RRRitalin represents the Dyonisian in me, throwing my restrained professional side into sharp, debauched relief.
I had my first vinyl release in January 2011 on Coin Operated recordings, and since then I've played at a wide range of nights and festivals across Europe, alongside some brilliant artists like Kanji Kinetic, Chris Clark, Luke Vibert, and Remarc.
I'm currently working on tracks for several labels including Coin Operated, Cock Rock Disco, Kitty Corner, Horror Boogie, and Mutant Bass. I'll also be joing Kanji Kinetic and Submerse on a Mutant Bass Records tour this autumn. Bookings via
Is rrritalin's rather less developed electronica side project, the result of having always been equally moved by balls-out rave and beautiful electronic music with...like..melody and stuff. The last few years have been concentrated on the former, but now the latter is getting a look in.
Coin OP 16 - Spack to the Future EP (COIN OPERATED) -Out Now
Mutant Bass 01 - Abrasion Invasion EP
with Kanji Kinetic, Submerse, McMash Clan
FREE DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/?ahqj3idk0c3js1l
particularly significant influences:
Squire of Gothos