- 1. My Jerusalem - Mono 3.42 99 plays 96.0 BPM
- 2. Young The Giant - Cough Syrup 4.10 1415 plays 131.0 BPM
- 3. Black Stone Cherry - Killing Floor 4.00 776 plays 120.0 BPM
- 4. The Parlor Mob - Can't Keep No Good Boy Down 3.40 27 plays 118.0 BPM
- 5. Young The Giant - My Body 4.05 78768 plays 132.0 BPM
- 6. The Parlor Mob - Hard Times 3.36 228 plays 130.0 BPM
- 7. Black Stone Cherry - Like I Roll 3.31 483 plays 116.0 BPM
- 8. My Jerusalem - Preachers 2.59 18 plays 118.0 BPM
- 9. Ashley Allen - Let's Go 2.55 923 plays 152.0 BPM
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
Robot of the Century Music Publishing is an independent music publisher, specializing in rock music. Founded in 2004 as an affiliate of Roadrunner Records, we have been operating independently since 2010. The company is run by former senior members of the Roadrunner team, who draw upon decades of rock experience to support our songwriters. We strive to ensure that royalty reporting is prompt, accurate, and transparent. Furthermore, we pursue all opportunities for our catalog, and have placed our music in a variety of media including film, television, advertisements, video games, and mobile apps. With local companies in the US, UK, Japan, Germany, the Netherlands, Belgium and Australia, we have built a base of operations that allows us to impact careers on a global basis, while still providing personal attention to our cutting edge roster of artists.