- 1. Rory Quigley - Dark London Jive (Original Mix) - [Animal Vector] 7.41 64 plays 125.0 BPM
- 2. Rory Quigley - What Tribe? (Original Mix) - [Animal Vector] 7.02 53 plays 126.0 BPM
- 1. Rory Quigley - Yea Ha (Original Mix) - [GET LOADED UNDERGROUND] 6.44 139 plays
- 2. Rory Quigley - Boom Boom (Original Mix) - [GET LOADED UNDERGROUND] 6.16 102 plays
- 1. Rory Quigley - Saxim (Original Mix) [Progrezo Records] 6.24 159 plays 120.0 BPM
- 2. Rory Quigley - Beyond The Dream (Original Mix) [Progrezo Records] 6.24 152 plays 122.0 BPM
- 1. Rory Quigley - Makes me need you (Original Mix) SAMPLE [DFM 13-007] 2.19 109 plays
- 2. Rory Quigley - Guitar Roller (Original Mix) SAMPLE [DFM 13-007] 2.24 82 plays
- 3. Rory Quigley - Strung out (Original Mix) SAMPLE [DFM 13-007] 2.20 69 plays
- 1. Kick The Trumpet (Original Mix) - [Dont Look Productions] 6.56 161 plays 127.0 BPM
- 2. Dont Struggle (Original Mix) - [Dont Look Productions] 6.46 115 plays 125.0 BPM
Transpire Digital (UK)
Animal Vector Records (WORLD WIDE)
GET LOADED UNDERGROUND (AUSTRALIA)
Progrezo Records (ARGENTINA)
DeadFunk Music (ITALY)
All Over It Records (UK)
Dont Look Productions (CANADA)
Muzik Groove Recordings (USA)
Brain Kat Records (AUSTRALIA)
Born in Auckland, New Zealand, Rory has loved and lived by music since he can remember.
It was in Vancouver, Canada where he officially got behind the wheels of steel and progressed steadily in the Underground house music community. His repertoire includes playing at the Red Room, Crush Champagne Lounge, Canvas Lounge, Gorg-O-Mish, Lotus, The Bunker, Cyber Night Club, Jupiter Lounge and at various private parties around Vancouver.
Returning to Auckland, New Zealand in late 2008, he didn't slow down… Pushing his Underground Tech sound, playing at some of the best clubs in Auckland, Be Club, Aisha, Code, Flight Lounge, The Carpark Bar, Forte, Ginger Minx, Julip, Chicane, and many others around New Zealand. He is also a regular guest on 107.5 UPFM.
Recently, Rory has been getting his hands dirty in the studio, inspired by many top producers like Format:B, Mark Knight, Julio Bashmore, Dada Life and Round Table Knights to name a few, he has been working on some serious Underground Tech. With releases on Brain Kat Records, Muzik Groove Recordings, All Over IT Records, Dont Look Productions, DeadFunk Music, Progrezo Reocrds and lined up for many more releases, he will be one to look out for over the next few years.
Bookings, Releases or Remixes Email me on:
IF YOU WISH TO DONATE Here is my Bitcoin Wallet: