- 1. Rory Quigley - Saxim (Original Mix) [Progrezo Records] 6.24 174 plays 120.0 BPM
- 2. Rory Quigley - Beyond The Dream (Original Mix) [Progrezo Records] 6.24 183 plays 122.0 BPM
- 1. Alive (Original Mix) - [All Over It Records UK] 6.05 136 plays 128.0 BPM
- 2. Takin It Easy (Original Mix) - [All Over It Records UK] 6.18 121 plays 128.0 BPM
- 3. Afraid of Delusion (Original Mix) - [All Over It Records UK] 6.10 100 plays 128.0 BPM
- 1. Rory Quigley - Yea Ha (Original Mix) - [GET LOADED UNDERGROUND] 6.44 155 plays
- 2. Rory Quigley - Boom Boom (Original Mix) - [GET LOADED UNDERGROUND] 6.16 117 plays
- 1. Rory Quigley - Dark London Jive (Original Mix) - [Animal Vector] 7.41 92 plays 125.0 BPM
- 2. Rory Quigley - What Tribe? (Original Mix) - [Animal Vector] 7.02 69 plays 126.0 BPM
- 1. Soul Jacker (Original Mix) - [Muzik Groove Recordings] 6.26 145 plays 125.0 BPM
- 2. There is Always (Original Mix) - [Muzik Groove Recordings] 6.36 133 plays 125.0 BPM
Transpire Digital (UK)
Animal Vector Records (WORLD WIDE)
GET LOADED UNDERGROUND (AUSTRALIA)
Progrezo Records (ARGENTINA)
All Over It Records (UK)
Dont Look Productions (CANADA)
Muzik Groove Recordings (USA)
Brain Kat Records (AUSTRALIA)
Born in Auckland, New Zealand, Rory has loved and lived by music since he can remember.
It was in Vancouver, Canada where he officially got behind the wheels of steel and progressed steadily in the Underground house music community. His repertoire includes playing at the Red Room, Crush Champagne Lounge, Canvas Lounge, Gorg-O-Mish, Lotus, The Bunker, Cyber Night Club, Jupiter Lounge and at various private parties around Vancouver.
Returning to Auckland, New Zealand in late 2008, he didn't slow down… Pushing his Underground Tech sound, playing at some of the best clubs in Auckland, Be Club, Aisha, Code, Flight Lounge, The Carpark Bar, Forte, Ginger Minx, Julip, Chicane, and many others around New Zealand. He is also a regular guest on 107.5 UPFM.
Recently, Rory has been getting his hands dirty in the studio, inspired by many top producers like Format:B, Mark Knight, Julio Bashmore, Dada Life and Round Table Knights to name a few, he has been working on some serious Underground Tech. With releases on Brain Kat Records, Muzik Groove Recordings, All Over IT Records, Dont Look Productions, DeadFunk Music, Progrezo Reocrds and lined up for many more releases, he will be one to look out for over the next few years.
Bookings, Releases or Remixes Email me on:
IF YOU WISH TO DONATE Here is my Bitcoin Wallet: