- 1. Clockwork (Prod. by Epoch When) 3.54 94 plays
- 2. Illy Goat (Prod. by Hirolla) 3.36 76 plays
- 3. The All Forgotten (Prod. by Captain Midnite) 2.56 180 plays
- 4. Through The Cracks Feat. Adef of Soulcrate Music (Prod. by Hirolla) 4.05 71 plays
- 5. Storm The Castle (Prod. by Hirolla) 3.27 56 plays
- 6. Stage Lights (Prod. by Hirolla) 3.15 34 plays
- 7. Operation Blackout (Prod. by Blacksheep!) 2.01 45 plays
- 8. Rain or Shine (Prod. by Blacksheep!) 2.13 64 plays
- 9. Momentum (Prod. by Hirolla) 3.29 40 plays
- 10. Don't Leave (Prod. by Blacksheep!) 3.37 58 plays
- 11. Lost Cause (Prod. by Hirolla) 3.30 45 plays
- 12. Reckoning (Prod. by Hirolla) 4.03 38 plays
- 13. Rise (Prod. by Hirolla) 3.11 250 plays
- 14. Fear Driven Feat. Epoch When (Bonus Track) 3.21 127 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
ROOKE5, pronounced Rooks, is an independent hip hop artist born and raised in Colorado. Heavily influenced by a variety of genres, ROOKE5 draws inspiration from the likes of anyone from Sam Cooke and Curtis Mayfield to more recent artists such as Murs and Grieves. Not only does it bring variety to his music but also a creative balance between blues and modern hip hop.
Born in the town of Loveland, Colorado, Luke Whitrock (aka ROOKE5) has always been business and music oriented. Working from the youngest age he possibly could, Luke developed a strong work ethic in every aspect of his life. At the age of 14, he was uprooted from his hometown and relocated to El Paso, Texas where he attended high school and college. It was in El Paso that Luke found his passion for music and took the first steps in pursuing music as a potential career. He began writing over popular instrumentals ranging from Rick Ross to Kanye West, and recording in the home studio of a co-worker. Needless to say Texas was a large influence on his musical perspective. In the spring of 2010, he traveled back to Colorado. The trip marked a new beginning. ROOKE5 has played everywhere from local spots like Cervantes in Denver, The Woodcellar in Evergreen and The Aggie Theater in Fort Collins to playing a Lollapalooza after party in Chicago in 2012. Rooted in the pursuit of an energetic environment and inspiration from his experiences, his music seeks to ignite the crowd while sharing in their relationships in life, past and present.
ROOKE5 has had the privilege of sharing the stage with national acts such as Zion I, The Grouch & Eligh, Madchild, Amp Live, PROF, Grieves, Sol, Pigeon John, Sam Lachow, Hasan Salam, The MC Type, Brothers From Another, Sam I Am as well as many other local acts. Join the movement! Together we rise!