Stats for this track
In 3 Groups
I confess: In the early summer of 2005, a record fooled me. Entitled "Girl, You know it's Arto Mwambé", it had a low-pitched voice chanting "Cryptoniiite toniiite" over a wicked bassline. Which somehow convinced me that here was an African producer working out the funk in minimal land. Well, in retrospect it seems all so obvious: Arto Mwambé was not some aspiring Burundian producer to peddle the Berlin clubs. It was a practical joke. A tongue-in-cheek-Milli-Vanilli project. By CB Funk and Philip Lauer. And five years later, I'm very glad to see that the two of them have not lost their appetite. Least of all on the dancefloor.
1. Maxmillion Dunbar - Ambient Lemon & Lime - Ramp
2. Cosmic Metal Mother - Rat's Poem (Prins Thomas Miks) - Panacustica
3. Crimea X - Varvara (Björn Torske Remix) - Hell Yeah
4. Beautiful swimmers - Big Coast - Future Times
5. ? - Unknown - Secrets
6. Caribou - Odessa (David Wrench's Drumapella) - City Slang
7. Mark E - The Wolf The Siren - Running Back
8. Schatrax - Champagne Dancer - FOFLTD
9. Challenge - Broken Clock (Genius Of Time Remix) - Marketing
10. Arto Mwambe - Midi Vice (Sex Tags Mania Rmx) - LARJ
11. Geneva Jacuzzi - Love Caboose - Vinyl International
12. The KLF - What Time Is Love - KLF Communications
13. BBC - Luftangriff - ???