Romeo Blanco presents Turn Up The Love radioshow 3 tracks, 3.00.20 Romeo Blanco on November 02, 2013 14:29
- 1. Romeo Blanco presents Turn Up The Love (01-11-'13) 1.00.00 5973 plays
- 2. Romeo Blanco presents Turn Up The Love (29-01-'13) 59.59 3922 plays
- 3. Romeo Blanco presents TURN UP THE LOVE (05-03-'12) 1.00.20 16638 plays
- 1. Jonathan Pitch & Romeo Blanco feat. Billie - Get You Up (Original Mix) by Wooha! Records 4.25 12802 plays
- 2. Florence & The Machine - What The Water Gave Me (Romeo Blanco Remix) by Romeo Blanco 6.25 57030 plays
- 3. Romeo Blanco - Aurora [Preview] (Rip Radio Fg) by Romeo Blanco 3.15 5403 plays
- 4. Romeo Blanco - Universal Love [Rip from Tïesto's Club Life 245] by Romeo Blanco 4.07 3147 plays
- Download track Go to track Axwell, Nicky Romero & Calvin Harris - Heart is Like A Flash (Romeo Blanco Reboot)1. Axwell, Nicky Romero & Calvin Harris - Heart is Like A Flash (Romeo Blanco Reboot) 6.19 10505 plays
- Download track Go to track Seb Ingrosso, Alesso, Daft Punk & Kings Of Leon - Calling Digital Love On Fire (Romeo Blanco Reboot)2. Seb Ingrosso, Alesso, Daft Punk & Kings Of Leon - Calling Digital Love On Fire (Romeo Blanco Reboot) 6.04 8944 plays
- Download track Go to track Alesso vs. Dirty South, Thomas Gold - River Flows Alive (Romeo Blanco vs. Treble & Sonido Reboot)3. Alesso vs. Dirty South, Thomas Gold - River Flows Alive (Romeo Blanco vs. Treble & Sonido Reboot) 4.54 5132 plays
- 4. Avicii vs Gotye - Le7els That I Used To Know (Romeo Blanco Mashup) 4.41 12725 plays
- Download track Go to track Axwell & Calvin Harris - You Used To Feel The Vibe (Romeo Blanco Festival Edit)5. Axwell & Calvin Harris - You Used To Feel The Vibe (Romeo Blanco Festival Edit) 5.58 6515 plays
ROMEO BLANCO [Producer/DJ/Remixer]
Bookings (worldwide): firstname.lastname@example.org
Christened as future talent by CR2 Records, Romeo Blanco has continued to prove himself a worthy new member of Electronic Music Aristocracy.
Bred on the rich vibes of Carl Cox and Frankie Knuckles, his induction into the industry has Sony Music, Flamingo Records and Spinnin Records alike bowing to the effervescent dialect of his floor-filling studio work. True to his name, Romeo Blanco has successfully seduced the industry with a delectable studio dialect of universal resonance.
Despite being a late riser as far as Europe’s Electronic music legacy is concerned, the emotive resonance of Blanco’s tracks are already making positive marks on the modern industry and its key players. From fateful Flamingo Recordings debut ‘Galactica’ to the lucid Tïesto-endorsed follow-up ‘Universal Love’, Fedde Le Grand’s eye for fresh-faced talent drove an instantaneous surge of positive energy into the young producers club-credibility.
But with an eye for crafty mainstream crossovers, Blanco’s impending legacy has proven one on tactful genre intervention. Topping the DMC Miami Buzz Chart with his remix of Adele’s ‘Rolling In The Deep’ and adding a persuasive remodel of the Florence And The Machine’s ‘What The Water Gave Me’ to his studio credentials, Blanco’s work brags a level of avid consistency few have successfully mustered amid the age of liberal sampling.
But the pace is not about to halt for the rising Belgian House force. With other high-level releases upcoming & high-class remixes ready to roll, the New Year beckons further international pursuits from the diplomatic trailblazer of his country’s unassuming House scene.
Where the name ‘Romeo’ beckoned images of abstract adoration throughout history, the life and times of Romeo Blanco culminate from a genuine love of his craft and the dynamic verve to make an audible mark on Electronic Dance Music.