- 1. Deep Heat 6.41 4114 plays
- 2. RollerToaster 8.07 2685 plays
- 3. Howdy Saudi 4.29 2327 plays
- 4. R-O-R' 7.04 2317 plays
- 5. The Nail That Stands Up 5.04 1967 plays
- 6. The Zone 11.18 1714 plays
- 7. A Dark Place To Think 5.29 2558 plays
- 8. The Interrupters 3.47 1798 plays
- 9. Where's My Whip 6.00 1884 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
Roller Trio are James Mainwaring tenor sax and electronics, Luke Wynter on guitar and Luke Reddin-Williams on drums, still in their early ‘20s they met whilst studying at Leeds College of Music. Luke W and Luke RW began jamming together before James (LRW’s ex-flat mate) joined in. They started playing and jamming together as a trio and it was immediately apparent that they had a special chemistry.
Their music is a fresh, visceral stew of conventional and experimental sounds that features stonking riffs, thrashy noise, evocative songs and electronic soundscapes. `their invigorating mix of rock riffs, angular drums, electronic loops and James powerful tone and use of circular breathing and multiphonics mark them out as a powerful new band in their own right – one with their own unique voice.
They are 2011 winners of the Peter Whittingham Jazz Award administered by the Musicians Benevolent Fund, 2012 Barclycard Mercury Prize and 2012 Mobo Award nominees.