- 1. Square One 2.16 51 plays
- 2. Had A Little Feeling 3.00 10 plays
- 3. Morphine Sheets 1.58 34 plays
- 4. I Lied To a Psychic Once 2.33 12 plays
- 5. Black Friday Bullshit 4.45 57 plays
- 6. Rebirth Ain't Easy (In Sea) 2.26 20 plays
- 7. Karate Chop 2.53 10 plays
- 8. Holding In My Venom 3.23 38 plays
- 9. S.T.R.E.A.M. (Star Trek Rules Everything Around Me) 2.00 46 plays
- 10. The Big Museum Adventure 2.34 27 plays
- 11. 50/50/50 1.30 10 plays
- 12. Forever Alone 4.15 46 plays
- 13. Dreams Standing Still 2.27 18 plays
- 14. I Don't Know How To Feel Anymore 3.52 33 plays
- 15. Deal With It 3.54 13 plays
- 16. Outspoken #1 1.58 6 plays
- 17. Pen Over Pencil 4.02 20 plays
- 18. To Brian 3.59 33 plays
- 19. Nightmare Waltz 2.57 33 plays
- 20. Crazy Talk 1.19 23 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
Roe was 12-years-old when she first discovered songwriting. After putting her much-treasured Good Charlotte S/T in her boombox and pressing play, she sat on the floor, opened the liner notes, grabbed a notebook and a pen, and began to write her own songs. Though Roe has had her training wheels removed for awhile now, over 10 years later she's still the same bright-eyed adolescent in many respects.
After playing numerous shows and open mics in and around Mahwah, Nutley, Montclair, Kenilworth, and New Brunswick she released 'Roe's Demoe in 2011'. 2 EPs followed, ('The Liar' and 'Change') along with an album of experimental goodies and some one-off recording sessions ('Mystery Block'). In February 2014 she wrapped up a successful and year-long Song Shop project.
Roe's newest project is '24/7' where she will record a song once a week, each song representing an hour of the day, until all 24 hours are accounted for. All songs will be released on her Soundcloud at the exact hour and day they were penned to the page.
Roe still has a few more tricks up her sleeve after 24/7 and urges you to stay tuned! You wouldn't want to miss anything ;)