- alternative, rock/pop. singer/songwriter
- 1. Robot Virgins Ft MatterFreeMan - What makes me Starve in a world of plenty 5.21 867 plays
- 2. Robot Vorgins - What IF I Were You 5.48 485 plays
- 3. Robot Virgins - I Want To Love Again 4.42 524 plays
- 4. Robot Vorgins - Eyes Still Closed 3.02 385 plays
- 5. Robot Virgins - What Is The Key 3.27 356 plays
- 6. Robot Virgins - Your Truth 4.36 350 plays
- 7. Robot Virgins - Youre Gone 4.30 357 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
All songs self recorded - check out our facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/RobotVirgins
Leave a comment or two - fav a track or two
Standing for the end of abuse and suffering - exposing the atrocities we have accepted and allowed in this world. Life should not be about surviving but to live - we should not have to pay to be alive! We call for all beings on earth to live life Free!
Fidelis started his music career when he was 8, starting with a piano, later progressing to a guitar. He played in numerous bands and learned to play various instruments adeptly through the years, until he decided to go solo.
Cerise only discovered her music abilities when Fidelis started teaching her how to play guitar. She was a quick learner, and soon grew to meet a dream of writing her own music. She started going for piano lessons soon after. Both Cerise and Fidelis had an immense passion to change the world for the better. Needless to say, the shared passions of the two drew them together into a powerful music writing duo with the aim to create music to support the change within our world.
FREE download: http://eqafe.com/p/somebody-help-me-understand-what-makes-me-starve-in-a-world-of-plenty
To download music: