- 1. 13th June 2011 - Overtime 3.23 250 plays
- 2. November 15th 2010 (Time Makes Fools Of Us All) 4.34 233 plays
- 3. Please Don't Let Me Go - 9th February 2011 3.06 286 plays
- 4. CC2 mix 1 - Bird that Never Flew 5.13 145 plays
- 5. 22nd September 2011 - Shut Up And Drive 3.39 198 plays
- 6. I - 23/24th January 2011 5.37 160 plays
- 7. Crossroads 6.30 171 plays
- 8. Wake Up - 17th August 2011 3.17 105 plays
- 9. 23rd August 2011 - Attack, Attack! 3.29 265 plays
- 10. Keep Calm and Carry On (6th December 2010) 3.48 190 plays
- 11. 7th September 2011 - Count On Me 2.46 143 plays
- 12. Hurricane Road - 17th August 2011 3.37 78 plays
- 13. Baby Back Down 3.25 171 plays
- 14. The Sun Always Shines On Spring Street 4.24 126 plays
- 15. Won't Take This Lying Down -31st may 2011 4.05 285 plays
Hullo! Welcome to my page, I'm a Music Tech student at Huddersfield University, looking for practice and building up a portfolio, aiming towards writing music professionally.
I'm writing, recording, and uploading a song every day on weekdays in a variety of styles to try and improve my songwriting. I've been doing this since October 2010 and have more or less kept to the schedule, apart from some ommisions due to University coursework deadlines. So far I've explored a few different genres from ambient stuff to Math Metal to Pop, and I'm always looking for suggestions or criticism, so let me know what you think, or if you want a song written in a certain style for you, and I'll give it a go!
I'm also putting up a few songs which I've done for my uni coursework as well, so you can have a quick look at them too if you like.
I've done a couple of collaborations so far with some friends, and I'm always on the lookout for good songwriting people to work with so I can learn some new stuff, so thankyou to Tom Lancaster, Dale Cross and Ollie Baker, who I've done quite a bit of work with.
I also put this stuff up on my blog at http://drblowthingsup.tumblr.com And occasionally other snippets of things.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for comments, opinions and let me know if you fancy doing co-writing a song!
Thanks for listening.