- RKane Stephens- Vavellar (RKane Depths Below Mix) OUT NOW on Tainted Buddah Records!!!!--Chillout Artwork RKane Stephens on February 01, 2012 20:28
- MoodWing- Transformation (RKane Inoculation Remix) Artwork RKane Stephens on September 29, 2011 06:11
- RKane - EP This is "EPIC CHILLOUT" (Promo Mix) --OUT NOW on TAINTED BUDDAH RECORDS!!!! Artwork RKane Stephens on August 30, 2011 05:32
- RKane- Horizon (Original Mix) -Out NOW On TAINTED BUDDAH RECORDS!!! --Epic Chillout Artwork RKane Stephens on August 28, 2011 08:18
- RKane- Precipice (Original Mix) -Rereleased on The Big Chill !!! --Epic Electro Chillout Artwork RKane Stephens on August 21, 2011 19:48
- RKane Stephens on Beatport
- Tainted Buddah Records
- Coalition Records
- RKane on Juno
- RKane on Beatport
THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER MANAGED AS RKANE MAKES ROOM FOR HIS NEXT PROJECT https://soundcloud.com/the-unsilenced....
RKane had his music placed on over 40 albums in 2011 from over half a dozen labels in Chillout, Dub(step), Tech, Trance, and Remixes. He thanks everyone for the continued support...
DJ support from, remixes and collabs with, to include... Inkeri Tähti, ::DARKO::, House Arrest!, ALHEK, Emcee Loki, Levo (UK Underground), YavesRecords, GazNorris, Lagh Maush, $ketch, djbeatkid, Driel Nox, Tricky_D
And hit us up to be on the mailing list for new releases and general news :O)
10 Most Recent Releases:
Tainted Buddah Records
Tainted Guide to Ambient and Chillout
-Vavellar (RKane Depths Below Remix)
Tightly Dubstep Vol 6
-Can Anyone Hear Me?
Tokyo Women Records
100 Dubstep Club Tracks
-Can Anyone Hear Me?
South London Recordings
Shut-Up It's Dubstep Time
Late Night Chill
Chillout Radio Delux
The Big Chill
Jam Tech Collection Trance
-Dancing With Ghosts (RKane Invasion Remix)
The Sound of Dubstep UK
RKane started producing in 2008 after spending over twenty years on stage as a performer on various musical fronts. He was a singer songwriter in New York for five years. Before that he played in orchestras on the violin and was a vocalist as well for various vocal performance groups. After getting all the he wanted out of performing, RKane decided it was time to produce, time to make the music he always had to rely on others to make for him.
RKane spent thousands of hours producing track after track in order to hone in on his newfound passion. After a couple years of solid production, RKane signed on with his first label in 2010, Tainted Buddah Records out of Spain. In his first nine months as a signed artist, RKane was picked up for over thirty albums and compilations in a few different genres: Dubstep, Chillout, Trance / Tech.
RKane continues to hone in on his craft and solidify his niche in the industry with each passing day. “I’m just gonna keep making music and pushing boundaries. If the people like it, even better...” He’s off to a great start.