- 1. Live Mix_Rik Parkinson_2nd Aug 2014 by YØU.R 1.39.21 133 plays
- 2. Residents Mix_Rik Parkinson_May 2014 by YØU.R 1.01.50 500 plays
- 3. Live @ J00F Editions - 11/4/14 by Rik Parkinson 1.29.36 446 plays
- 4. Live Mix_Rik Parkinson_14th Dec 2013 by YØU.R 2.39.05 640 plays
- 5. Residents Mix_Rik Parkinson_Nov 2013 by YØU.R 1.01.02 668 plays
- 6. Live @ The Cuckoo Club - Hour 1 - 31/5/13 by Rik Parkinson 1.00.03 491 plays
- 7. Live @ Ibiza Sonica Radio - 20/05/13 by Rik Parkinson 1.01.05 614 plays
- 8. Live @ NoNonSense - 1/2/13 by Rik Parkinson 1.52.28 318 plays
- 9. Live @ aLOLa Presents Promo Mix - 7/12/12 by Rik Parkinson 1.36.20 450 plays
- 10. Live @ LOCO - 16/11/12 by Rik Parkinson 1.00.04 260 plays
- 11. Live @ DJsounds.com Radio Show - 12/9/12 by Rik Parkinson 49.30 457 plays
- 12. Live @ The Get Down - 23/9/12 by Rik Parkinson 53.16 352 plays
- 13. Live @ La Tour Pool Party Miami - 18/3/12 by Rik Parkinson 1.53.23 1082 plays
- 14. Live @ HAUSWERX - 08/10/11 by Rik Parkinson 1.19.55 1064 plays
- 15. Live @ Ibiza Sonica Radio - DJsounds.com Show - 06/07/11 by Rik Parkinson 42.09 1468 plays
Rik Parkinson is globally renowned for his extraordinary DJ skills. His tricks and tips have received over 1,000,000 views on YouTube and many of the world’s best-known DJs have been taught a thing or two from him.
As a music lover from a young age, Rik started his DJ career 1999, producing music under the alias Jazz Sensation. He launched successful tracks ‘Just Like That’ and ‘Anytime No More’ which were snapped up instantly by the likes of labels Sounds Like Soul and Soul Tonic and played in hotspots such as Café Mambo and Ministry of Sound.
Back at home, Rik became a regular on the Leeds club scene and soon became known for his amazing, fast-fingered skills on the decks as well as his love of effects. So in 2006, armed with a degree in Creative Music and Sound Technology from Leeds University; he went on to DJ and produce under his own name.
Rik is now living in London and producing music with Hailstorm Music. He describes his current sound as ‘toe-tapping’ and ‘hip-shaking’ whilst staying true to his organic, soulful tech House roots.
His first track with Hailstorm Music entitled ‘Ain’t No’, has already been a hit on the Ibiza dance scene and has received huge support from artists such as X-press 2, Danny Howells and Eats Everything.
Management, Label and Bookings // firstname.lastname@example.org