- Richie Walton's Seamless Podcast May 2013 for Pure FM feat Guest mix PAULIE Artwork Richie Walton on May 06, 2013 19:12
- Richie Walton's Seamless Podcast April 2013 for Pure.FM feat Guest mix from Marbeya Sound Artwork Richie Walton on April 01, 2013 18:27
- Richie Walton's Seamless Podcast March 2013 for Pure.FM feat Guest mix from Adam Banks Artwork Richie Walton on March 05, 2013 15:47
- Richie Walton Seamless Podcast February 2013 for Pure.FM feat Guest mix from Jon Passey Artwork Richie Walton on February 04, 2013 13:50
- Richie Walton Seamless Podcast October 2012 for Pure.FM feat Serj V, PH Groove & Richie Walton Artwork Richie Walton on November 05, 2012 14:30
- Richie Walton Seamless Podcast October 2012 for Pure.FM feat Guest mix from Nude Disco Artwork Richie Walton on October 02, 2012 09:51
- Richie Walton Seamless Podcast September 2012 for Pure.FM feat Guest mix from SoundSAM Artwork Richie Walton on September 03, 2012 20:29
Richie has been a firm lover of DJ'ing from the young age of 14, to buying his first pair of Technics 1210's at 16 playing and collecting vinyl to now at the age of 27 using Traktor and Ableton to provide people with music to make them sit up and think whats that tune. He started out listening to old Progressive House mixes from the likes of Sasha, John Digweed, Nick Warren, Danny Howells, Dave Seaman, Hernan Cattaneo, Luke Fair and Paul Oakenfold collecting Global Underground and Renaissance cds etc, staying up late listening to old essential mixes on radio 1, listening to any sets he could from these guys back then and following the likes of them from club to club. Even today although the direction of his music has changed slightly he is still a firm lover of the Progressive House/breaks Sound of the late 90's/early 2000's and you will most likely hear him drop one of those old Progressive/Breaks tunes in his sets towards the end of a mix or night, however he has taken a more Nu Disco, Deep, Disco Prog House route in his musical and DJ'ing style as sounds and DJs evolve.
In 2010 into 2011 Richie gained a residency in his home City of Sunderland in the UK at a local trendy bar called Bar Justice. Aswell as playing in London at Bar Vinyl in Camden for Nuestra Casa which is a firm favourite amongst the dance and clubbing scene in London due to its upfront sounds and diverse selection of DJ's who have played for it, the likes of Desyn Maseillo, Vern (aka Stretch and Vern), Rowan Blades,Steve Porter, Balerik (Erik Molthe), Tom Morgan and Medway all playin for the night in the last few years. You can still find Richie supporting and a regular at the night even when not DJ'ing himself.
Richie also puts together a monthly Podcast on Pure.FM called Seamless showcasing his musical taste and direction aswell as showcasing his favourite Nu Disco and Disco Prog producers/DJs who are making waves in this scene at the minute in hour 2 off the show, so keep an eye out for this first Monday of every month between 5-7pm and any of Richie's gigs in the future.
Any booking info contact Richie at firstname.lastname@example.org or on souncloud or facebook.