- Paul Woolford - Untitled (HFT030) Artwork Hotflush on July 08, 2013 10:32204388 Plays229 Comments6350 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 2.02
- GLASTONBURY STONEBRIDGE 27.06.13 (greg wilson live mix) Artwork gregwilson on July 01, 2013 12:5840488 Plays271 Comments1574 Favoritings3811 DownloadsPlay0.00 / 2.56.36
- May Mix. Artwork SKREAMIZM on May 19, 2013 19:1983426 Plays237 Comments2439 Favoritings4753 DownloadsPlay0.00 / 1.05.53
- Duke Dumont - Radio 1 Essential Mix - Future Stars of 2013 Artwork Duke Dumont on January 15, 2013 20:09180549 Plays254 Comments5457 Favoritings13873 DownloadsPlay0.00 / 1.59.38
- Stanton Sessions 4 Bonus Beats Mix Artwork Stanton Warriors on April 18, 2013 19:0696726 Plays391 Comments3006 Favoritings12331 DownloadsPlay0.00 / 54.09
- Stanton Sessions Vol.4 - Summer Promo Mix Artwork Stanton Warriors on August 22, 2012 17:11102071 Plays324 Comments2859 Favoritings14790 DownloadsPlay0.00 / 30.09
- Public Enemy - Harder Than You Think (Featurecast Remix) Artwork Featurecast on August 01, 2012 12:49475843 Plays416 Comments5439 Favoritings27771 DownloadsPlay0.00 / 3.53
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
One way or another you already know about Balboa. For some time it was most likely to be Rocky Balboa but in recent years it is more likely that it is one of the fastest freshest up and coming DJs on the global breakbeat scene Richie Balboa. In a little under two years he has DJ’d all over the UK, USA, China and Europe sharing a stage with the likes of DJ Zinc, The Freestylers, A Skillz, Jurassic 5, Krafty Kuts, Rusko, Tayo, DJ Deekline and the Stanton Warriors, resulting in a nomination in the best breakthrough DJ category at the Breakspoll international breakbeat awards 2009.
It all started in 2007 when he founded the club night Social with fellow DJ McQueen in London’s trendy Soho. Fast forward a year and the pair were running one of London’s best breaks nights and between them had booked the likes of The Utah Saints, Fabric resident Ali B, Kid Blue, SuperStyleDeluxe, Peo De Pitte, Mr No Hands, Jay Stewart and NineLives The Cat.200-nsb-static
Around the same time Richie took over the running of NSB Radio an immediately built on the successes of former manager Tony Slackshot and established the first ever breakbeat radio station to operate a 24/7 live schedule broadcasting from every continent on the globe. By February 2008 NSB Radio won its first of two Breakspoll international breakbeat award for best radio station for the first time and solidified its place as the world’s number 1 breakbeat station.
A DJ residency for NuSkoolBreaks (the world’s biggest breakbeat website) soon followed which saw him line up with the likes of Slyde, Baobinga, Atomic Hooligan, Drummattic Twins and General Midi at venues all over the UK. Many many gigs later and he was nominated in the best breakthrough DJ category at Breakspoll.
Since he becoming manager NSB Radio has broadcast live from festivals such as Glade, winner of the best dance festival award at the 2008 UK festival awards and the Winter Music Conference Miami as well as numerous other global events. Today it is broadcasting live from Japan, South Korea, Russia, New Zealand, Australia, Brazil, Colombia, USA, Canada, UK and mainland Europe to the entire world through the internet and 3G mobile phones.
2009 has seen the Richie Balboa & Will Streewise show rock clubs and fesitvals the world over. The year started in Beijing, China and has seen them play to crowds from the Winter Music Conference in Miami to Glade and even Nassfest, Europe’s largest extreme sports Festival. Their DJ sets cover an entire spectrum of music from old skool funk and hip hop to the latest dubstep, drum n bass and breakbeat and this was further embraced with a residency for For Boarders By Boarders who became the first orgainisation to tour every UK snowdome in the same year.
Now busy in the studio 2010 promises to be the biggest year yet, watch this space……