Official Remixes / Originals Songs (Released and Upcoming) 19 tracks, 1.35.40 Rich Curtis on December 17, 2010 11:50
- 1. Loacs Erepams - Stellar Wind (Rich Curtis Remix) 3.05 501 plays
- 2. Not What You Said Before 3.03 522 plays
- 3. Vinayak^A - You May Sit and Wonder (Rich Curtis Remix) 4.41 407 plays
- 4. Verche - Awakening (Rich Curtis Remix) 4.54 419 plays
- 5. Lower My Voice 3.58 347 plays
- 6. Absolution - Pleasure Delayer (Rich Curtis Remix) 4.19 734 plays
- 7. Colourblock - Breed (Rich Curtis Offspring Remix) 5.34 419 plays
- 8. P-Mots 4.54 247 plays
- 9. Ketracel - Cold Warriors (Rich Curtis Remix) 5.06 289 plays
- 10. WayworK & WCross - The Bridge (Rich Curtis Remix) 4.37 347 plays
- 11. Open Other End 5.11 841 plays
- 12. Michael & Levan + Stiven Rivic - The Only Way (Rich Curtis 'Microwave-Safe' Remix) 5.58 480 plays
- 13. Hearts & Minds 5.58 1233 plays
- 14. Final Hit 5.53 208 plays
- 15. Solium - Nitrate (Rich Curtis Remix) 4.59 314 plays
- 16. LMO Project - Free Radicals (Rich Curtis Remix) 8.01 256 plays
- 17. Duca - May Day (Rich Curtis Remix) 5.17 175 plays
- 18. Slices of Dust (Santiago Garcia Remix) 5.02 295 plays
- 19. Hummerling (Jamie Stevens Remix) 4.58 594 plays
- 1. Resolutions #34 - May 2013 (ProtonRadio) 1.00.00 133 plays
- 2. Resolutions #33 - Apr 2013 (ProtonRadio) 1.00.00 143 plays
- 3. Guest Mix for Innervisions 3rd Anniversary (Apr 2013) 1.00.02 206 plays
- 4. Guest Mix for Time Differences (Apr 2013) 59.40 345 plays
- 5. Bass Bank 004 - Mar 2013 1.00.08 195 plays
- 6. Guest Mix for Proton VS (Feb 2013) 1.01.05 313 plays
- 7. Guest Mix for Proton VS (Jan 2013) 1.00.17 285 plays
- 8. MistiqueMusic Showcase 050 on Digitally Imported 58.47 290 plays
- 9. Resolutions #32 - Dec 2012 (Golden Wings) 1.00.01 290 plays
- 10. Resolutions #31 - Nov 2012 (Golden Wings) 1.00.15 210 plays
- 11. Bass Bank 003 - Jan 2013 1.01.29 213 plays
- 12. Bass Bank 002 - Nov 2012 1.00.00 135 plays
- 1. FortDax - Fortune-Telling Fish (Rich Curtis Remix) **free download** by Rich Curtis 8.13 918 plays
- Download track Go to track FREE! Fortdax - Fortune Telling Fish, Curled to Suggest 'Home' - Rich Curtis (Unofficial Remix) WAV2. FREE! Fortdax - Fortune Telling Fish, Curled to Suggest 'Home' - Rich Curtis (Unofficial Remix) WAV by RELEASE & RELOADED MUSIC 8.13 1791 plays
- 3. Guy J - Azimuth (Rich Curtis Bootleg) **free download** by Rich Curtis 9.29 958 plays
- Download track Go to track Soundexile & Hernan Cattaneo - Teleport (Rich Curtis Bootleg) **free download**4. Soundexile & Hernan Cattaneo - Teleport (Rich Curtis Bootleg) **free download** by Rich Curtis 8.18 532 plays
- Download track Go to track Underworld - Bird1 (Rich Curtis & Silva 2012 ReBootleg) **free download**5. Underworld - Bird1 (Rich Curtis & Silva 2012 ReBootleg) **free download** by Rich Curtis 8.19 504 plays
- 6. Sasha - Cut Me Down (Rich Curtis Wounded Bootleg) **free download** by Rich Curtis 10.36 701 plays
- 7. Buzz Mint Jack **free download** by Rich Curtis 8.35 222 plays
- 8. G.Pal - The Cactus (Rich Curtis Unofficial Remix) **free download** by Rich Curtis 7.21 268 plays
There are few underground Australian DJ/producers with as good an ear for 'big tunes' as Rich Curtis. An honours graduate from the university of epic progressive house as taught by Professors Sasha, Digweed and Cattaneo, Rich has become one of the Queensland capital's most valuable closing slamfest DJs with a relentless approach to his DJ sets; sets built on a foundation of chugging bottom end and rolling percussion but with enough sprinklings of melody to keep music fans shoulder to shoulder with dancefloor junkies in front of him whenever he plays.
It's Rich's discipline as a musician which has set him apart from the growing band of aspiring jocks in Australia through the mid to late noughties. Where many DJs - established, aspiring or otherwise - struggle to piece together one promo mix a year, you can set your watch to Rich turning in two quality mixes every month - always fresh, always epic, and always staying faithful to his sound, which sits at the big-room end of house and techno.
Schooled in the art of keyboard, trumpet, guitar and drums, it's hardly surprising that Rich has an affinity with the more musical end of house music. He continues to draw inspiration from the progressive scene's 1990s godfathers, with his endlessly rolling style and music collection very much reminiscent of John Digweed in full flight. So it's appropriate that he's played a pivotal role in bringing some of the other progressive masters to Brisbane, hosting Anthony Pappa on five separate occasions in the last six years (playing back to back with the man in 2009!) and also providing a leading hand in getting Hernan Cattaneo to Brisbane for the first time ever in 2009, then again for Ulterior in 2010 and 2012.
It was inevitable that Rich turned his hand to promoting, and he's successfully hosted the Ulterior and Embrace nights under the banner of the Ritual Events promotional company, and the increasingly legendary Ulterior Sunset Series Boat parties. Rich also pushes his sound through a recent residency at Brisbane's Barsoma (for Ulterior) and Skyroom, and in the past at Caloundra's Tonic Lounge (for House Arrest) and Luna Loca on the Gold Coast. His skills have regularly been called on to play events like DROP, Lemon & Lime, F**k Fluro, The Sunday Roast and Therapy at such respected venues as Family, The Met, Empire, Electric Playground, Birdee Num Num, Mass (now Mystique) and GPO across Brisbane.
Since 2007 he's been racking up the quality support slots across the south-east corner of Queensland, playing alongside Pappa, John Digweed, Nick Warren, Hernan Cattaneo, Charlie May, Jim Rivers, Reset Robot, Henry Saiz, Hybrid, Marc Marzenit, Slam, Fergie, Danny Bonnici, Nathan Fake, Chris Fortier, Lee Burridge, Vince Watson, Peter Horrevorts, Timo Maas, Desyn Masiello, PQM, Phil K, Ricky Ryan, Matt Rowan & Jaytech, Chymera, Sasha Le Monnier and Guy J among others. In 2010 Rich also made his debut Festival appearance at Future Music Festival, bringing his brand of underground big room tech-prog to the masses, and more recently debuted his live set at Brisbane's largest dance-music festival "Stereosonic".
In mid-2010 Rich turned his attention to production and in the space of 3 weeks churned out his first batch of underground prog-tech/tech-house tunes, several of which caught the ear of Replug Records' label boss Cid Inc (ex Mashtronic) who has continued to sign and remix some of Rich's productions. Scoring a release on the hugely respected underground label run by Hernan Cattaneo, "Sudbeat", saw Rich gain a reputation for studio output that is consistently "cool, fresh and unique". Combine his increasingly busy DJ/production schedule with a monthly shows "Resolutions" on GoldenWingsMusic.com and "Foray" on Musica-por-Favor Radio, and guest appearances on JJJ and 4ZzZ radio and you get to understand why Rich Curtis has become such a valuable player on this local scene. His lifelong mission to bring the music is bearing fruit, and his studies at the school of prog are all but complete.
Bookings & Remix Enquiries: email@example.com