- T-Pain , Flo-Rida , Ace Hood & Busta Rhymes - Come & Get it ( Ricardo Katsuki Mash-Up Mix 2K13 ) Artwork Ricardo Katsuki on March 12, 2013 11:19
- Pitbull , Lil Jon , Ludacris & Busta Rhymes - Hangover ( Ricardo Katsuki Mash-Up Mix 2K13 ) Artwork Ricardo Katsuki on March 03, 2013 13:13
- LMFAO , Kesha , Pitbull & Lil Jon - Im Sexy & Woo Hoo ( Ricardo Katsuki Mash-Up Mix 2K13 ) Artwork Ricardo Katsuki on February 22, 2013 11:51
- Britney Spears , Lil Jon & Ricardo Katsuki - Till The World Ends ( Ibiza Sunset Mash-Up Mix ) Artwork Ricardo Katsuki on January 27, 2013 11:09
- Tiesto Feat. Kay - Work Hard , Play Hard ( Ricardo Katsuki ReWork Mix 2K11 ) ( Instrumental ) Artwork Ricardo Katsuki on January 08, 2012 16:34
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
Ricardo has been spinning him own blend of progresssive, hard, house and trance for over teen years now! Born in Peru ,ricardo katsuki has been involved with electronic music since the age 15 ,when he started to practice the art of DJing, although after years of manually timing beats on bargain basement samplers.Influenced by the styles of many djs of the time ,it was not long before he decided to start dj'ing ,after 3 years he was inviting to djing in a brazilian club. In 98 he was the resident dj (success club) in japan (and one of the best peruvian dj )at the same time he started with many partyes like Latin House,Dance Factory,in 99 the music style changed with the leading sound of trance,thats whem ricardo discovered the art of production and remixing .Remixing for the cubic 22,pedro saurez vertiz,2 unlimited,vengaboys and many more .Ricardo went on to produce over 100 non stop mix sets ,(latin house,dance factory ) .His debut single was "Im the Dj" was an instant one of the number hits. 2000 was a great year for ricardo ,he started with Ibiza,las noches de ibiza and other partyes ,it wasn't long before ricardo was in international demand, travelling the world playing in some amazing clubs around the globe: france,italy,spain (ibiza).Verona,queens,pacha,b of house,etc back to japan and them he was asked to work in a brazilian radio. Always re-editing and remixing tracks into his own style, his sets had a unique sound, and began to catch the ears of many promoters around him.