- 1. Follow The White Rabbit Intro 1.44 1858 plays
- Download track Go to track Not Such A Clear Day2. Not Such A Clear Day 3.19 5371 plays 85.0 BPM
- 3. Criminal Conspiracy 2.07 1370 plays
- 4. At The Strait Of Gibraltar 2.21 1642 plays
- Download track Go to track The Prideaux Manifesto5. The Prideaux Manifesto 4.56 1970 plays
- 6. Nobody (feat. Thegntlmn) 3.33 1005 plays
- 7. Stop Breathing (feat. Innereyefull) 3.31 1821 plays
- 8. összeKovácsolt 3.22 1697 plays
- 9. Not Till 10pm (feat. PSM) 3.12 882 plays
- Download track Go to track A Man of Dreams10. A Man of Dreams 3.33 5101 plays 90.0 BPM
- 11. The Prideaux Manifesto (Giyo Remix) 4.37 1044 plays
- 12. Not Till 10pm (PSM's Vocal Version) 2.20 979 plays
- Download track Go to track A Man Of Dreams (Mr. Moods' 50s Mix)13. A Man Of Dreams (Mr. Moods' 50s Mix) 3.04 3894 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
Just a beginner trying to mix my favourite beats and produce my own.
Started mixing in June 2011, producing in July 2012.
Proud member of Dusted Wax Kingdom since May, 2012.
Debut LP titled Follow The White Rabbit released on the 20th of December, 2012.
Finished at 32nd place in Mixcloud's Best Cloudcaster of 2012.
"Tamas Toth, a.k.a. Ribbonmouthrabbit, is one of the newer beatstrumentalists on the block. Coming from Miskolc, Hungary, he brings his take on downtempo, jazz, and trip-hop to soothe our ears in an age of EDM. He literally just started producing tracks in July, and he has managed to catch quite a few ears with his debut album Follow The White Rabbit. I honestly thought he would be that typical nu-jazz/trip-hop style producer, but I was proven wrong after my first listen-through of the album. In Follow The White Rabbit, you will indeed find many tracks influenced by jazz and trip-hop, but he changes things up ever-so-slightly to give it that fresher appeal. Ironically, that fresher appeal comes from the grimmer, darker tone that these tracks resonate, such as his remake of "On A Clear Day" by The Peddlers. He incorporates effects, plentiful samples, and unorthodox sounds that you wouldn't usually hear in these types of tunes, which only boost the dynamics of each individual track. At first, they may seem like nothing special. But then, you soon will get lost in the world of Ribbonmouthrabbit." - http://www.earmilk.com
"Follow the White Rabbit couldn’t have a more suitable title. Right away, Ribbonmouthrabbit lures you to his own musical wonderland. Each musical segment tells a different story. You just have to let your imagination take over." - http://soytang.wordpress.com
"Props on your 1st release also,it sounds way too mature for someone who just started making beats" - Esbe