- 1. New Order - Crystal (Rhythm Plate's Champagne Remix) - FREE DOWNLOAD 7.57 1461 plays 125.0 BPM
- 2. I Keep On Doing Meaningless Re-Edits - FREE DOWNLOAD 6.10 1124 plays 84.0 BPM
- 3. You Got Tired Love (Rhythm Plates Official Bootleg Demo for 2013) 7.50 659 plays 126.0 BPM
- Download track Go to track You Don't Care About The Way (Rhythm Plate's Re-Editing Again) - FREE DOWNLOAD4. You Don't Care About The Way (Rhythm Plate's Re-Editing Again) - FREE DOWNLOAD 10.26 3123 plays 118.5 BPM
- Download track Go to track The Frames - Rise (Rhythm Plate's High Rise Reconstruction) - FREE DOWNLOAD5. The Frames - Rise (Rhythm Plate's High Rise Reconstruction) - FREE DOWNLOAD 7.21 3872 plays
- Download track Go to track Experimental Products - Glowing In The Dark (Rhythm Plates Ready Brek Re-Wire) - FREE DOWNLOAD6. Experimental Products - Glowing In The Dark (Rhythm Plates Ready Brek Re-Wire) - FREE DOWNLOAD 9.36 2083 plays
- 7. Mark Ronson - Bang Bang Bang (Rhythm Plate's Banging Disco Edit) 6.30 21603 plays 116.0 BPM
- 8. Mark Ronson - Bang Bang Bang (Rhythm Plate's Dub Plate) 4.13 2030 plays 86.5 BPM
- 9. Mark Ronson - Somebody To Love Me (Rhythm Plate's Jack Mix '87) 7.34 14062 plays 115.0 BPM
- 10. Michael Jackson - Thriller (Rhythm Plate's Halloween Remix) 9.23 24133 plays 118.0 BPM
- 11. Rhythm Plate - Jonathan King (Re-Edit) 1.29 986 plays
- 12. Amp Fiddler - Hope (Rhythm Plate's Got No Hope At A Remix) 8.15 1597 plays
- 1. Rush On Me 4.45 1432 plays
- 2. Inside Me feat. Astral T 3.34 491 plays
- 3. Node Out 2.28 753 plays
- 4. Across The Delta 5.28 506 plays
- 5. Blue Fluid 4.05 602 plays
- 6. Change Your Ways 3.52 350 plays
- 7. From The Vaults 3.51 496 plays
- 8. Miles Between Us 3.01 610 plays
- 9. Black Rocks 4.18 601 plays
- 10. Sound of Rhythm Plate 3.36 883 plays
- 11. Bless 2.20 252 plays
- 12. Bless (RiVEM Remix) 3.42 245 plays
- 13. BLESS (YSE Remix) 2.57 222 plays
- 14. Push Your Love Away 3.41 241 plays
- 15. Divine Strategies 1.44 300 plays
- 16. Techy Thump 2.14 200 plays
- 17. Keep Moving 2.00 221 plays
- 18. Across The Delta (YSE Dub) 2.48 204 plays
- 19. I'll Be feat. Pegy 4.18 241 plays
- 20. Blues At Sunrise feat. Pegy 5.58 223 plays
- 21. Fine Line 2.37 324 plays
- 22. Fine Line (Rhythm Plate Remix) 4.18 525 plays
- 23. Rain 4.19 191 plays
- 24. Heavy/Sometimes 4.35 234 plays
- 25. Walk The Back Streets 3.43 185 plays
- 26. Re-Coil 4.18 227 plays
- 27. Snood 4.23 255 plays
- 28. Hard Times 4.42 279 plays
- 29. Remember The Days 4.27 490 plays
- 30. Silence Is... 4.42 241 plays
- 31. Dirty 3.27 415 plays
- 32. Dirty (Bleep District's Off Road Dub) 3.36 413 plays
- 33. Dirty (YSE Gets Dutty and Deep Remix) 4.01 535 plays
Rhythm Plate DJing Sets or, the 'How NOT to DJ records' guide 3 tracks, 2.46.03 Rhythm Plate on October 28, 2010 09:46
- 1. Rhythm Plate UGH.net Jack Mix 80-89 46.59 638 plays
- 2. Rhythm Plate DJing @ The Bomb, Nottingham 30/04/2005 55.56 919 plays
- 3. VERY FM - first/last - Radio Show 1.03.08 746 plays
Rhythm Plate consist of Matt Rhythm and Ant Plate who hail from the beautifully backward peak district town of Matlock. They first met at school where it quickly became apparent that they had the same make of orthopaedic shoe, meaning they quite literally got off on the right foot. this, combined with their mutual love of shoplifting, warm real ale and bad puns meant that they were soon finalising a plan for musical stardom.
Their recording career initially began in Plate's parents caravan in Bridlington (motto: if the music's rockin', don't bother knockin') but they soon outgrew this and moved into a multi purpose, state of the art allotment shed much nearer Matlock.
Their reputation as musical visionaries soon began to spread due to their infamous 'Derbyshire cubs and brownies DJ tour' which culminated in an all-dayer at Starkholmes village hall. This fact alone would have made the front page of the Matlock Miracle Newspaper were it not for one young raver drinking too much kia-ora and having to be stomach pumped. Early attempts at pop stardom were hampered by their crippling tourettes syndrome, however an intensive course of hypnotherapy soon sorted this problem out. The only problem is that now whenever they hear a certain Todd Terry hi-hat pattern they have a full on relapse.
After conquering the bourgeoning pub scene in Matlock these boompty bumpkins decided to think a bit bigger - releasing on such deep house heavyweights as Mantis, Winding Road, DiY, Lost My Dog, Bluem, Flat & Round and Procreation. As well as this they have also remixed/ruined tunes by respected artists such as Mark Ronson, The Frames, Amp Fiddler, Atjazz, Inland Knights, Lawnchair Generals, BRS, Brooks and Pete Dafeet.
These productions have been well received occasionally appearing on BBC Radio 1 and compilations such as Groove Armada 'another late night', Ministry of Sound 'chillout ibiza', Hed Kandi 'beach house 2' and also on the TV show 'CSI miami' despite the fact that all of them are recorded at 126bpm and blatantly use the same kick drum.
Should the need arise they also DJ, using the Transpeak Bus service to carry their much sought after cassette single collection to gigs. Expect house, disco, funk, soul, waltz and whatever else they can find in charity shops.
At present Plate sells deep house insurance and Rhythm is a dancer.