- 1. Tom Laws - Velociraptor (Original Mix) 9.13 1454 plays
- 2. Tom Laws - Vindavadge (Original Mix) 7.36 969 plays
- 3. Tom Laws - Vindavadge (Gabriel D'Or & Bordoy Remix) 7.12 944 plays
Spartaque & Alan Wools - Rock The Beat EP 3 tracks, 21.21 Respekt Recordings on April 01, 2013 13:26
- 1. Spartaque & Alan Wools - Rock The Beat (Original Mix) 7.07 730 plays
- 2. Spartaque & Alan Wools - Simbioz (Original Mix) 6.48 498 plays
- 3. Spartaque & Alan Wools - Rock The Beat (Tom Hades Remix) 7.25 567 plays
Anthony Castaldo & Mars Bill - Burnout EP 2 tracks, 13.49 Respekt Recordings on March 18, 2013 12:40
- 1. Anthony Castaldo & Mars Bill - Burnout (Original Mix) 6.15 1694 plays
- 2. Anthony Castaldo & Mars Bill - Your Mind (Original Mix) 7.33 1172 plays
Please leave any demos in our dropbox on here, for anything else...
► Label & Press Enquiries:
RESPEKT is the label manifestation of the internationally recognised artist duo Spektre. It has been developed as a base for the research and exploration of their sound and to experiment within the new and innovative world of electronic music that we live in today. Derived from an anagram of Spektre, the Respekt label stands for the artist’s interminable belief in the underground soundtrack that spans the globe, and for the inspiration they gleam from producing, performing, and moving in the circles it revolves in.
As two of the most widely respected techno artists to come out of the UK in recent times, founders Paul Maddox & Richard Wakley have travelled the world in the past three years performing the Spektre LIVE show, to rapturous acclaim. While stealing the show at clubs around the globe, they have been inspired by cultures from every dance floor, and as producers they have released on the crème de la crème of techno's elite labels.
Massive support has come from the likes of techno kings Carl Cox, Sven Vath, Dubfire and Laurent Garnier, while James Zabiela has championed them as his “ones to watch” and quotes “Spektre's productions consist of solid techno that really remembers the rave. Music that is cool but also fun and highly danceable. These guys are just going to get bigger"…
The natural progression is their label RESPEKT, with the first release due at the end of November and another three before Spring serving as a build up to their eagerly anticipated debut studio album, due for release in early 2010.
Get ready to be inspired, exhilarated and enthralled. Get prepared for the next instalment and always, Expekt the unexspekted!!!