- 1. Warren Zevon - Nighttime In The Switching Yard (Ren Riz re-edit) 5.43 441 plays 112.0 BPM
- 2. Aretha Franklin - Who's Zoomin' Who (Ren Riz re-edit) 7.51 1394 plays 108.0 BPM
- 3. Nu Shooz - Point Of No Return (Ren Riz re-edit) 7.31 1294 plays
- 4. Blondie - Heart Of Glass (Ren Riz Re-Edit) 6.02 1503 plays
- 5. The Romantics - Talking In Your Sleep (Ren Riz remix edit) 6.10 4064 plays
- 6. Stevie Nicks - Stand Back (Ren Riz bootleg) 6.23 4123 plays
Melbourne based producer Ren Rizzolo first got into electronic music at the tender age of 12, thanks to a local pirate radio station and their affinity for Daft Punk’s ‘Homework’. He started honing his own production skills in the early 2000s, making hip hop and old skool electro beats as Crytearia. A visit to Paris in 2007 saw the beginning of a new project, Ren Riz, influenced by the likes of Ed Banger, Institubes and the Valerie Collective. Ren Riz deftly interweaves nu disco and electro sounds into classic sample-based house. His third EP 'Daydream' released digitally worldwide on December 10, 2012 on the prestigious nudisco label On The Fruit.
2013 will see the release of Ren’s housier direction, with a new EP TBA.
Some quotes for Daydream EP:
“Big, beefy and highly synthetic nu disco from our favorite Australian producer” - Disco Potential
“Day Dream sees Ren getting funky with an irresistible syncopated bassline that is it physically hard not to move to. This massive slice of Robo-Disco keeps things synthetic with an Italo twist. Loaded with heavy synth sounds and a touch of added cowbell, Day Dream is a prime addition to the On The Fruit roster. Funky and fun, this is one to keep the party going.” - Electronic Rumor
“What an amazing tune by Ren Riz called “Day Dream”. Definitely a highlight at the end of the year or maybe introducing a fantastic 2013? “ - Bell Biv Laevoe
all enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org