- 1. Lazy Man - Adam Prescott & Charlie P 4.20 3334 plays
- 2. Lazy Man (Iration Steppas Year 3000 Dub) - Adam Prescott & Charlie P 4.03 2591 plays
- 3. Lazy Man (Riddim)- Adam Prescott & Charlie P 4.16 1781 plays
- 4. Stand Firm - Adam Prescott & Charlie P 4.45 1297 plays
- 5. Stand Firm (Riddim) - Adam Prescott & Charlie P 4.45 1205 plays
- 6. Stand Firm (Tradesman Remix)- Adam Prescott & Charlie P 3.39 1775 plays
- 7. Stand Firm (Tradesman Remix Riddim)- Adam Prescott & Charlie P 3.39 851 plays
- 1. Dubplate Fashion - Tradesman & Parly B 3.20 11257 plays
- 2. Dubplate Fashion (Dub) - Parly B & Tradesman 3.20 2693 plays
- 3. Dubplate Fashion (Riddim) - Parly B & Tradesman 3.20 1969 plays
- 4. Dubplate Fashion - Parly B & Tradesman (Adam Prescott Remix) 3.47 2008 plays
- 5. Dubplate Fashion - Tradesman & Parly B (Adam Prescott Remix Version) 3.47 1713 plays
Vibration Lab - London We Deh (Feat. Sugar Minott) *FREE DOWNLOAD* 3 tracks, 15.54 ReggaeRoast on June 13, 2013 14:38
- 1. Vibration Lab - London We Deh (Feat. Sugar Minott) *FREE DOWNLOAD* 6.18 9655 plays
- 2. Vibration Lab - Dancehall We Dub (Feat Sugar Minott) *FREE DOWNLOAD* 5.12 6750 plays
- 3. Vibration Lab - London We Deh Riddim (Part 2) *FREE DOWNLOAD* 4.23 7324 plays
Only Wicked People - Ramon Judah & Conscious Sound (Out soon on Reggae Roast Records) 5 tracks, 19.27 ReggaeRoast on April 11, 2013 13:08
- 1. 01. Deliver Me (Clip) 1.36 9822 plays
- 2. 02. Deliver Dub (Clip) 1.28 5675 plays
- 3. 03. Deliver Me - RSD Steppa Mix (Clip) 2.12 6576 plays
- 4. 04. Deliver Me - RSD's Dubbed Out Mix (Clip) 2.12 4489 plays
- 5. 05. Deliver Me - RSD's Dubbed Out Dub (Clip) 2.30 4316 plays
- 6. 06. Deliver Me - D&B - Adam Prescott Remix (Clip) 3.16 4646 plays
- 7. 07. Deliver Me - Jungle - Dialect & Kosine Remix (Clip) 3.00 4825 plays
- 8. Sir David Rodigan plays Conscious Sounds & Ramon Judah - Deliver Me (RR014) 3.31 6318 plays
- 9. Sir David Rodigan plays 'Deliver Me' [RSD Remix] (RR014) 4.09 11864 plays
Since forming in 2007, Reggae Roast have forged a reputation as the leading light in the resurgence of the UK Dub / Reggae scene. Combining the label, events and sound system they are spreading the conscious message in the music far and wide, whilst gaining a reputation as one of the key players in the new wave of British Reggae.
On their label ‘Reggae Roast Records’ they have built a formidable reputation producing and releasing some of the biggest tracks in recent memory. Their success was highlighted when they achieved No. 1 on Juno Records ‘Reggae Records of the Year’ Chart in 2011 with their stand out release ‘Sensi Skank’. In 2012 they went on to win Mixmag’s prestigious ‘Label Of The Week award’. With classic cuts featuring legendary artists such as Earl 16, Linval Thompson, Rod Taylor, Daddy Freddy, Kenny Knots + Manasseh, Reggae Roast is continuing to push the boundaries of modern Roots music, whilst building up an exceptional catalogue of original works. Their modern approach has seen them collaborate with some of the best producers in the game with remixes from the likes of Congo Natty, Mungo’s Hi Fi, RSD (AKA Rob Smith), Iration Steppas, TMSV, Alpha Steppa and many more.
Following on from their guest show broadcast on Kiss FM with David Rodigan, the Reggae Roast team have been in high demand performing at countless shows across Europe and the UK. With their uplifting shows, playing everything from foundation roots to sub-heavy Dub-step, their shows always feature a guest MC such as Kenny Knots, Charlie P or Ramon Judah. With numerous festival appearances under their belt including Bestival, Outlook + Boomtwon Fair, they have been honoured by being asked to host large stages at prestigious events such as Glastonbury Festival and Secret Garden Party playing to 1000’s of people at a time.
The Reggae Roast Jamdown events are now simply regarded as London’s premiere Reggae night and has now branched out to cities such as Leeds and Bristol establishing Reggae Roast as nationwide brand. Having put on over 120 sell out shows nationwide over the past 5 years, Reggae Roast have hosted some of the biggest and most respected artists from the UK to JA and beyond, all performing alongside the Reggae Roast Sound. Artists to have graced the Reggae Roast stage include The Wailers, Lee Scratch Perry, Sly and Robbie, Collie Budz, Mad Professor, David Rodigan, Suggs (Madness), Channel One, Trojan Sound, Gappy Ranks, Finley Quaye, Aba Shanti I, Mungo’s Hi Fi and many many more.
With a string of great releases already lined up, massive events in London, Leeds and Glastonbury Festival, 2013 is set to be huge year for the Reggae Roast team. MORE FIRE!