- 1. STACEY PULLEN Presents Black Odyssey - Sweat [Reebytth Rework/Unreleased] 5.49 70 plays
- Download track Go to track MORY KANTE - Yeke Yeke (Acapella Vocals From Reebytth Intro) FREE DOWNLOAD2. MORY KANTE - Yeke Yeke (Acapella Vocals From Reebytth Intro) FREE DOWNLOAD 2.03 4147 plays
- 3. JEAN MICHEL JARRE - Oxygene 2 [Reebytth Remix/Unreleased] FREE DOWNLOAD 9.00 1834 plays
- 4. AUDION - Mouth To Mouth [Reebytth Remix/Unreleased] FREE DOWNLOAD 9.40 1026 plays
- 5. PAN-POT - Face to Face [Reebytth Rework/Unreleased] FREE DOWNLOAD 8.04 1037 plays
- 1. Reebytth Live - ICON Opening Party 10.05.2013 1.34.45 118 plays
- Download track Go to track Reebytth Live @ SOUND OF BUTAN // CHRIS LIEBING, Wuppertal [DE] 07-09-20122. Reebytth Live @ SOUND OF BUTAN // CHRIS LIEBING, Wuppertal [DE] 07-09-2012 58.27 504 plays
- 3. Reebytth Live @ Butan Club, Wuppertal [DE] 11-05-2012 (CUT) 43.16 1222 plays
- 4. REEBYTTH Live @ Silent-Sinners, Dortmund, [DE] 16 03 2012 1.34.54 280 plays
- 5. REEBYTTH - Ableton Live Session 06-2012 50.07 185 plays
The aim of Reebytth is to advance the previous musical style by Alex Loretto giving life to a unique project where music becomes mirror of cultures coming from all over the world.
Alessandro Pilotto (born in Cittadella, on 1 February 1990), known in the music scene as Alex Loretto, alias that has now given up, is a promising young musician of the techno music scene.
His passion for music has always been a family tradition cultivated by the father and his great-grandfather. To devote himself completely to the production activities and increase technical and musical know-how, Alex chose to complete his high school studies with evening frequency.
At the age of 17 he has undertaken the activity of producer, collaborating with Mirco Monti (famous italian dj) and printing his first songs in labels as Pariah Records, Flat Belly Recordings, Substudio Records, Killing Machine Records, Press Recordings with the E.P "Bingo" supported by Dubfire, Tomy De Clerque, Meskal, Francesco Farfa, Swallen, Wolkenfulken Recordings with the Remix for Presslaboys and others.
At the same time his interest in djing has increased and he specialized himself in Live Set, following different courses promoted by Ableton Italy. His style is characterized by an exclusive and personal mix of oriental and african sounds with the techno music, creating acoustic atmospheres that wrap and achieve. The musical tissue created by Alex is enriched by the use of percussions, african choirs with an exciting bassline. The creativity of the artist is in continuous growth and evolution.
On October 2010 he has created the label "Pitch-wise Recordings" that still manages. The Label agree only with productions coming from minimal techno and tech-house.
After the first 3 years of work on his home-studio, Alex began his first live performances in various clubs, initially in the province (I Love Minimal@Shindy Club - Vicenza), and then he moved to other cities (TNT The Kamasutra-Venice), (The Max-Treviso), (Rebel Rebel@Eleven Milan) and to Barcelona for the staff BlackOut BCN@The Camara Secret Party. At the beginning of 2011 was born "Reebytth", very ambitious project of the artist but not yet disclosed.