- 1. MARK LAM - Mystic EP [RRS023] 5.32 148 plays 128.0 BPM
- 2. KUBELIK - Narcotic Sleep [RR115] 4.34 95 plays 140.0 BPM
- 3. NONSENSE - Head Trip EP [RR116] 5.27 84 plays 132.0 BPM
- 4. NETICS - Here We Go [RRS024] 6.39 200 plays 125.0 BPM
- 5. LEVEN T - Good Old Days [RR117] 6.12 72 plays 125.0 BPM
- 6. URBAN UNITY - Social Rift [RR118] 3.32 76 plays 75.0 BPM
- 7. DeeBuGG - Be With You (The Wrong Side Of Right EP) [RRS025] 7.42 88 plays 126.0 BPM
- 8. DANIEL CASSETI - Heavenly Immensity [RR119] 7.58 45 plays 122.0 BPM
- 9. OSCAR TG - Heartbeat [RR120] 6.55 45 plays 130.0 BPM
- 10. BRENJO - Forever Alone [RR121] 6.37 66 plays 128.0 BPM
- 11. ELECTROSCOPES - My Body (Harder Each Day EP) [RR122] 3.21 46 plays 111.0 BPM
- 12. PHUTURE KILLA - Flesh (VIP) [RRS026] 5.07 61 plays 178.0 BPM
- 13. FLATPACK JESUS - The Limit [RR123] 7.43 73 plays 76.0 BPM
- 14. RUN SHENG & PRAUN - Bioma [RR124] 6.11 206 plays 126.0 BPM
- 15. FLIPT - Fliptman [RRS027] 3.34 48 plays 70.0 BPM
- 16. CHRIS BRADSHAW - Laughin' Boy [RR125] 6.42 51 plays 140.0 BPM
- 17. WILL SCARLETT - Coffee Mate (Tiger Mendoza Remix) [RR126] 4.21 63 plays 90.0 BPM
- 18. MARK MINOR - Northern Lights [RR127] 9.02 55 plays 134.0 BPM
- 19. VTECH - Caged (from Bollywood Bastard EP) [RR128] 7.32 70 plays 174.0 BPM
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
Red Robot Records was set up in the summer of 2008 by Lex Loofah (Warp). We quickly grew to a point where we release a single or EP every week and either another single or EP or an album every other week.
Our ethos is simple, if we like it, we'll release it. We don't follow one style in particular, and we're not necessarily chasing commercial success (not that we would begrudge it!).
In April 2010, ownership and running of the label passed to Oscar TG, and he has built on the work started by Lex.
In late 2010, OneLove/Sony in Australia licensed the Kinzy remix of Run With The Flame by Oscar TG vs Flipt & Scarlett to appear on their compilation, Dubstep Invasion, mixed by Kid Kenobi and Glove Cats.
January 2011 saw the launch of Subtec Records, an offshoot of Red Robot Records run by Simon & Brian of Secret Groovers, to focus on the more minimal/tech-house/techno genres of music.
Also check out our group, Red Robot Records releases, which contains tracks released, or due to be released, by Red Robot Records that have been uploaded to other accounts.