- 1. Daddy Da Cash feat T-Pain | RDB | Three Records 3.37 109022 plays
- 2. DADDY DA CASH feat. T-PAIN | RDB [O2 & SRK] DUBSTEP REMIX 3.29 72438 plays
- 3. DADDY DA CASH feat. T-PAIN | RDB [O2 & SRK] CLUB REMIX 4.52 32517 plays
- 1. Gal Mitro feat Raftaar 2.48 53481 plays
- 2. 2 Seater - Nindy Kaur feat. Angel 3.39 83292 plays
- 3. Save The World - Culture Shock ft. Nindy Kaur 4.25 88889 plays
- 4. We Doin' It BIG - RDB feat Nindy Kaur, Smooth, & Raftaar 4.33 66001 plays
- 5. BBM - Nindy Kaur feat. Raftaar 3.56 64610 plays
- 6. Tut Giya Dil feat Nindy Kaur 5.01 30949 plays
- 7. Save The World - Culture Shock ft. Nindy Kaur (Dj Lijo Remix) 5.12 33248 plays
- Download track Go to track Save The World - Culture Shock ft. Nindy Kaur (DJ Nyk ft. DJ Pratik Electro Remix)8. Save The World - Culture Shock ft. Nindy Kaur (DJ Nyk ft. DJ Pratik Electro Remix) 4.36 34997 plays
- 9. O Meri Chandni (House Mix) - Parichay & Nindy Kaur // Music by RDB 3.00 15643 plays
- 10. 2 Seater (Remix) - Nindy Kaur feat. Dj Tejas 4.30 21902 plays
RDB, a group that has come a long way in becoming one of the leading Punjabi Producers, Musicians, Singers and Entertainers in the world, has been created by three Punjabi Sikh brothers Kuly, Manj and Surj. These British born brothers were introduced to music at a very young age by their father who taught them to sing religious songs and play the harmonium in their Gurdwara (Temple).
RDB, which stands for Rhythm Dhol Bass, was designed by these three brothers to create a new genre of music. They brought different musical styles together and fused them with Punjabi folk music ultimately constructing the “RDB sound”. They are extremely talented and amazing entertainers who have worked along side several celebrity singers and actors, not only in the east coast but also in the west; Akshay Kumar, Snoop Dogg, Public Enemy are only a few of them.
From multimillion viewers, globally televised performances, to sellout RDB concerts around the world, the RDB sound has without a doubt struck a chord with the masses of music lovers in the east and west. Their music is original and features deep meaningful lyrics along with hook lines and anthem-like melodies that blur across genres.
Since their initial release in 2001 they have formed an international fan-base of millions from all ages and backgrounds. These brothers have radically pioneered the style of British Bhangra by remolding it into a raw urban sound, making their work stand out from the crowd.
With almost a decade of hits under their belt, millions of unofficial sales worldwide and having toured all corners of the earth (UK, Belgium, Germany, Norway, Canada, USA, South America, New Zealand, Australia, Malaysia, Philippines, Hong Kong, Singapore, Thailand, Dubai, India, Pakistan and Kenya), RDB’s artistic ability keeps on escalating to entirely new heights as they become the first artists in the history of music to collaborate Punjabi and Bollywood music with American Hip Hop.