- 1. Knowledge Is The Killer Within Us - Act I 1.00 93 plays
- 2. Nothing 4.36 70 plays
- 3. I Just Keep... 4.09 45 plays
- 4. I Faced My True Devil 3.53 35 plays
- 5. Wishing It Was All A Lie - Act II 5.43 52 plays
- 6. Eleventh Hour 4.10 41 plays
- 7. Running in Reverse 4.31 360 plays
- 8. What We Have Done 5.08 79 plays
- 9. Shedding The Outer Layers - Act III 2.58 39 plays
- 10. Parasites 4.01 102 plays
- 11. Somehow Someway 5.14 57 plays
- 12. Wilted Flowers Beneath Me 5.24 100 plays
- 13. Inner Space 2.00 41 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
Razorwire Halo is currently in the studio working on their 8th full length album titled, "The Occurrence". No details have been released for "The Occurrence" and a release date has not been set yet but is estimated for Fall 2013. RWH will continue to tour across the U.S. this Spring and Summer.
"Robot Boy" was released on Dec 11th, 2012 just over one year after their highly anticipated album [BOM-SHEL] was released. "Robot Boy" is a story about an entity trying to build the perfect being. After several failed attempts. He is finally satisified with his creation. Robot Boy is built to serve and is nearly destroyed when he can not be controlled by the entity. After nearly being completely destroyed, Robot Boy becomes self aware and destructive. "Robot Boy" was designed to be an aggressive, destructive and synthethically beautiful album with a solid electronic undertone that has the power and hook behind it to be one of the best albums of the year. In mid 2012, Razorwire Halo enlisted a new member, Darrell Trussell to be the new lead guitarist for all upcoming tour dates and albums. RWH had the great privilege of performing live with The Dreaming, Powerman 5000, Sid Wilson, My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult and many others from 2011 and 2012 on the [BOM-SHEL] and [4FT3RM47H] tour.