- 1. Ray Mang DJ Mix For The Ransom Note by Ray Mang 1.07.04 1038 plays
- 2. Multiplayer! Radio Show 03, pt.2 Ray Mang by Multiplayer! 52.44 553 plays
- 3. Disco Deviance Pulse Radio Show 16 - Ray Mang Mix by Disco Deviance 1.02.47 3002 plays
- 4. Autumn Odyssey '11 (Ray Mang DJ MIX) by Ray Mang 1.04.05 2506 plays
- 5. Ministry Of Sound Radio Guest Mix (Ray Mang DJ Mix) by Ray Mang 1.00.01 1426 plays
- 6. Motor FM Berlin (Ray Mang DJ Mix) by Ray Mang 1.01.47 1458 plays
- 7. LBF Moscow Mix (Ray Mang DJ Mix) by Ray Mang 1.03.11 1305 plays
- 8. 2020 Vision Podcast (Ray Mang DJ Mix) by Ray Mang 1.00.18 751 plays
- 9. Dummy Mix (Ray Mang Dj Mix) by Ray Mang 59.52 486 plays
- 10. DJHistory Mystery Mix (Ray Mang DJ Mix) by Ray Mang 1.00.09 412 plays
- 11. DJBroadcast nl Podcast (Ray Mang Dj Mix) by Ray Mang 1.05.49 521 plays
UK DJ / Producer / Remixer and all-round studio boffin, known to his mates as Raj Gupta, is definitely not a new boy on the Disco Dance scene. He landed his first 12” Number One in ’96 on Noid Recordings gaining widespread support in the clubs and on compilations. Over ten years on it’s still a much sought after underground classic.
He went on to set up his own record label Mangled in ’98 unleashing a slew of well-received and highly collectable 12” releases. Two albums followed ‘Mangled’ on Eskimo Recordings and later ‘Mangled Again’ on his own imprint along with singles on R & S, Bear Funk & Smash Hit. Recently his release on DFA saw him offer P-Funk with a Disco House twist made for the dance floor (Bullet Proof feat the brilliant Lady Miss Kier) and a blissed out Balearic gem (Look Into My Eyes which featured on the Ministry Underground Disco compilation).
Add to this a list of other projects / collaborations through the years (including Block 16 and Motif for seminal 90’s UK label Nuphonic Records, working as Laj with the Idjut Boys on U-Star or Quakerman on their own Fiasco imprint) along with some close musical acquaintances (The Glimmers, Foolish Felix, Lee Tong, Nathan D’Troit) and you have one of the most prolific contributors to the Boogie/Disco/House canon this side of the nineties.
As a remixer both on his own and with old pals The Glimmers he’s notched up credits for Lassigue Bendthaus, Banda Black Rio, Mudd, Dutch Rhythm Combo, Shirley Bassey, Grand National, Roxy Music, Doves, The Phenomenal Handclap Band, Freddie Mercury, Bloc Party & Friendly Fires to name just a few. Recent and forthcoming remixes include Bing Ji Ling, Sare Havlicek, Virgo Four, Gorillaz, 2020 Soundsystem, Cantoma, Bonar Bradbury, Soupaczar, Mock & Toof, Crazy Penis, Twisted Tongue, 9DW, Max Skibba, Rampi, Pink Skull, Kris Menace, Planet Jumper, Mari, Rune Lindbaek, Los Amigos Invisibles vs Dimitri From Paris, Soft Rocks and many more.
As a DJ the Mang has been spreading his wings further over recent years taking in new locations across Europe, the UK and touring Japan three times. His accomplished sets mixing dance music from the last 40 years with more recent ‘nu’ disco, cosmic / Balearic, house and some of his own forthcoming productions have been setting dancefloors alight and winning him new fans. Recent gigs include London, Manchester, Tokyo, Yokohama, Kiev, Amsterdam, Moscow, St. Petersburg, Stockholm, Helsinki, Berlin, Istanbul, Munich, Parma, Bucharest, Paris, Tallinn, Shanghai, Guangzhou and Madrid.
For bookings or other enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org or send a message