- Sunday dnb Sessions show no 9 - Live on Liquid Bass Radio with RawnFilthy - April 28 - 2013 -320kb Artwork RawnFilthy on May 21, 2013 08:33
- Sunday dnb Sessions show no 8 - Live on Liquid Bass Radio with dj RawnFilthy - April 21 - 2013 -320k Artwork
Sunday dnb Sessions show no 8 - Live on Liquid Bass Radio with dj RawnFilthy - April 21 - 2013 -320kRawnFilthy on May 14, 2013 15:01
- Sunday dnb Sessions Show no 7 - Live on Liquid Bass Radio with RawnFilthy - April 14 - 2013 (320kb) Artwork RawnFilthy on May 12, 2013 23:47
- Sunday dnb Sessions Show no 5 - Live on Liquid Bass Radio with RawnFilthy - 31 of march 2013 Artwork RawnFilthy on May 06, 2013 17:58
- Sunday dnb Sessions Show no 4 - Live on Liquid Bass Radio with RawnFilthy - march 24 - 2013 Artwork RawnFilthy on May 02, 2013 19:24
- Sunday dnb Sessions Show no 3 - Live on Liquid Bass Radio with RawnFilthy - 17 of march 2013 Artwork RawnFilthy on April 30, 2013 19:45
- Sunday dnb Sessions Show no 2 - Live on Liquid Bass Radio with RawnFilthy - march 10 - 2013 Artwork RawnFilthy on April 29, 2013 12:26
- LIDUID BASS GUESTMIX BY DJ RAWNFILTHY - 02/22/2013 Artwork RawnFilthy on February 22, 2013 13:29
DRUM N BASS
-&rt; Mixing all dnb related genres from Liquid Funk to Neuro Funk and everything between!
Check out my show on www.liquidbass.net ! // Every sunday 20:00 CET (19:00 GMT London Time)
If you are a dnb producer do not hesitate to send me your demos!
&rt; For bookings send me a message.
&rt; Go for more mix sets and the archives of my live radio show to : www.mixcloud.com/mvandevorle/
RawnFilthy, Age: 26. I discovered DnB around 2004. Before that I listened to other styles of music, such as: Punkrock and Hiphop: I even played in a metal / punkrock band for a while. In the summer of 2004 I discovered breakcore and drum n bass being played on illegal beach parties, which lead me to listen to Drum & Bass, and then going to events like Major league, BlackOut, Utreg Massive, Champion Sound and Drop!
Around that time I was Influenced by artists such as DJ Hype, Aphrodite, Andy C, Fresh and Zinc. Around 2007 I knew dnb would be my true home base. I joined the 'Drop!' crew (based in Utrecht, NL) and kept busy with doing the (online and offline) promotion of the drop! dnb events. I booked artist, contacted and made arrangements with the venue. And organised and hosted a edition of Drop!
Around 2010 I decided to start with DJ'ing. Primarily to express my creativity and feelings of music. First I only used friends technics / CDJs, so I learned to spin on that. Later I moved on due to more practical reasons to digital DJ'ing. Currently using the vestax vci 100. I focus on all sorts of DNB related genre's now.
Big up everyone who supports the scene! Feedback or comments on my mixes would be highly appreciated !
Thanks for reading :)