- 1. Crazy Daylight-Disco Violence (Ratchet Remix) 5.17 1322 plays
- 2. Ratchet - Synthetiquette [Free Download] 4.27 1362 plays
- 3. Mr.Bill-Cheyah (Ratchet Remix) 4.45 1625 plays
- 4. Yes-Leave It (Tha Ratchet Bootleg ) 5.24 809 plays
- 5. Reach Around 4.22 1161 plays
- 6. Ratchet-Productz Of Tha Know 3.50 829 plays
- 7. Mandrill-Ratchet (Tha Ratchet Bootleg) 3.42 552 plays
Ratchet - Twice Baked Ooey Gooey Ep (Adapted Records) 4 tracks, 19.21 Ratchetmusic on May 30, 2013 22:51
- 1. 02.Ratchet-Bucket Breath(Adapted Records) 5.01 214 plays
- 2. 04. Ratchet-Poly Trolly (Digital Rust Remix) (Adapted Records) 5.06 255 plays
- 3. 03.Ratchet-Poly Trolly(Adapted Records) 4.13 169 plays
- 4. 01. Ratchet-Twice-Baked Ooey Gooey (Adapted Records) 4.59 258 plays
Ratchet 2012 burning man live performance samples[FREE DOWNLOAD] 2 tracks, 37.35 Ratchetmusic on July 26, 2012 05:28
- Download track Go to track Ratchet 2012 Burning Man Alien Whomp Live Performance Sample All Music Produced By Ratchet1. Ratchet 2012 Burning Man Alien Whomp Live Performance Sample All Music Produced By Ratchet 26.29 1028 plays
- Download track Go to track Ratchet 2012 Burning Man Dub Live Performance Sample All Music Produced By Ratchet2. Ratchet 2012 Burning Man Dub Live Performance Sample All Music Produced By Ratchet 11.05 566 plays
For booking requests,
Ratchet was destined to make music. He has a prolific background in multiple musical instruments like drums, keyboard, alto sax, trombone and his family roots are firmly planted in funk music. His technical drive and appreciation for music were honed early on while he built subwoofer boxes for friends' cars. Ratchet later ran a custom stereo shop and got into it at SPL drag races, where burping your sound system was celebrated.
In 2002, his technical and artistic talents converged again in the form of DJing the alternative side of bass music, like D&B and new schools breaks. The experience left Ratchet hungry for more and he started producing IDM in 2005. Since then he has been writing techy, bass-driven mid-tempo that ranges from sexy to silly, and sad to scary.
Ratchet's current sound can be described as clean, dynamic and complex. At times his work seems mechanically precise; at others it feels driven by quiet white space and a wide range of emotion. It is in this way that each set takes the audience on a unique journey stemming from his technical drive, but it is always peppered with his polytonal melodies and pockets of warmth and love.
He is sure to continue his fantastic musical voyage for years to come.