- 1. A2B - Dark Horse (Original Mix) 1.30 64 plays
- 2. A2B - Dark Horse (qpdb Remix) 1.30 51 plays
- 3. A2B - Ignite (Original Mix) 1.30 34 plays
- 4. A2B - Ignite (mfx Remix) 1.30 37 plays
- 5. A2B - Break The System (Original Mix) 1.30 29 plays
- 6. A2B - Break The System (Dj Von Remix) 1.30 168 plays
- 7. A2B - Sirens Are Running (Original Mix) 1.30 27 plays
- 8. A2B - Sirens Are Running (MarkJ Remix) 1.30 47 plays
- 1. Preview RR039 - Jean-Michel Serres - Circular Passage vol.2 5.02 53 plays
- 2. Preview RR038 - Substak - Minimal Cycles Ep 3.54 617 plays
- 3. Preview RR037 - Naoki Yamaguchi - Back 2 Basics 4 5.19 101 plays
- 4. Preview RR036 - Mark J - Velocity Ep 3.44 155 plays
- 5. Preview RR035 - Naoki Yamaguchi - Back 2 Basics 3 4.31 95 plays
- 6. Preview RR034 - Oscar aka Elvis - Checkmated Ep 3.55 66 plays
- 7. Preview RR033 - Santonio Echols - From the Mind Ep 4.44 111 plays
- Random Riot Productions
- Symphonic Distribution
- Dj Toxic-R8's Soundcloud
- Dj Toxic-R8's Facebook
Random Riot Productions was created in 1996 by the mind of Dj Toxic-R8 in Brussels as a party promotion platform.
Soon he understood that the concept could be larger than just party organization, the ideas were so wide and touched other domains as literature, philosophy and music.
Due to external issues the idea remained dormant like "Dracula in his coffin" since 1999 until 2010, when Toxic-R8 decided that time had come to bring it back to life! His first discovery was japanese producer Naoki Yamaguchi, a very prolific artist (music, graphics, ideas). In 2012 he became co-owner of the label!
Second move: Toxic-R8 had contact with Santonio Echols, half of the mythical Detroit duo "Reese & Santonio", and...signed him down! In 2013 another move has been done: qpdb (from Sao Paulo, Brazil), was also invited to join the label not only as an artist, (which he is since 2012), but also as label's representative in South America! Random Recordings has now representatives in 4 continents: Europe, Asia, North and South America!
The label Random Recordings is the first stage of the company, followed by Riot Music publishing which is a consequence of the label. Riot Bookings will be next!
RR001 - Cosmic Soul - "Circular Passage Ep"
RR002(pt1&2) - Jean-Michel Serres - "Amour de toi Ep"
RR003 - Cosmic Soul - "Cogito" (LP)
RR004 - Reese & Santonio - "Back 2 Basics Ep"
RR005 - Dark Emotion - 2K11 part 1 - "Emotikon Ep"
RR006 - Reese & Santonio - "Rave-o-logy 313"
RR007 - Dark Emotion - 2K11 part 2 - "Dealing with Anger"
RR008 - Rob Belleville - "Unchangeable Ep"
RR009 - Dark Emotion - 2K11 part 3 - "Embracing the Machine"
RR010(pt1) - Jean-Michel Serres - "La fin de cycle" - remixes by Santonio Echols & Dj Von
RR010(pt2) - Jean-Michel Serres - "La nouvelle Vague"
RR011 - Dj Von - "Next Step Ep"
RR012 - John Rowe - "Eschaton Ep"
RR013 - Nox - "Kurze Reise Ep"
RR014 - Ross McLean - "rE-nforcer Ep"
RR015 - Dj Von - "End of Funk Ep"
RR016 - Naoki Yamaguchi - "In a Storm of Steel Ep"
RR017 - Oscar aka Elvis - "Yadaisha Ep"
RR018 - Santonio Echols - "From the heart Ep"
RR019 - QPDB - "Beauty in strange places"
RR020 - Ardit Sadiku - "Ubiquity Ep"
RR021 - Electric Control - "Deck Scan Ep"
RR022 - High Identity - "The Oort Cloud Ep"
RR023 - Coxmox Dj - "Syndicate Ep"
RR024 - QPDB - "Lifestream Ep"
RR025 - V/A - "Randomize! - 1 Year Random Recordings"
RR026 - Justin E & Collabs - "Sym-Bio-Tek Ep"
RR027 - Steven Blair - "Diary of a dungeon master"
RR028 - Naoki Yamaguchi - "Back 2 Basics Ep"
RR029 - QPDB - "Abstract Nature Ep" (soon)
RR030 - Ardit Sadiku - "(Re)-Fundamental Ep"
RR031 - Naoki Yamaguchi - "Back 2 Basics 2"
RR032 - Electric Control - "Planet Hunter Ep"
RR033 - Santonio Echols - "From the Mind Ep"
RR034 - Oscar aka Elvis - "Checkmated Ep"
RR035 - Naoki Yamaguchi - "Back 2 Basics 3"
RR036 - Mark J - "Velocity Ep"
RR037 - Naoki Yamaguchi - "Back2 Basics 4"
RR038 - Substak - "Minimal Cycles Ep"
RR0?? - A2B & All Stars - Special release in association with UNICEF (soon)
and many more very, very soon!
If you think you belong to the underground music, writting or paiting comunities please contact us! We are looking after new talents!
Send us sounds, texts and paintings - you might be published!
See u soon,
Digital distribution by Symphonic Distribution