- 1. MOOGraditude 5.05 256 plays 155.0 BPM
- 2. OMNIPRESENT 5.39 221 plays 128.0 BPM
- 3. Kronos 5 MV2 4.51 133 plays 128.0 BPM
- 4. Five seconds before 5.20 174 plays 155.0 BPM
- 5. Omni bow 4.35 106 plays
- 6. Nature conservancy 3.25 325 plays
- 7. Riding The Unicorn 6.51 146 plays
- 8. Cosmic blog 3.13 74 plays
- 9. Glory lydian guitar 2.48 71 plays
- 10. Musk techno 1.02 78 plays
- 11. hiphop Allure 2.39 54 plays
- 12. 15 8 madness 1.30 44 plays
- 13. Funky disco Pretty piano 2.00 84 plays
RAM recently performed with Daria Musk in 3 Historic Google + hang out Concerts. The 1st Pro Level Google + Hangout Concert was on July 16th, 2011 and lasted for 6.5 Hours. The 2nd G+ Hangout Concert happened on July, 23rd, 2011 for 7.5 hours reaching more than 9,000 people over 100 countries.The 3rd G+ Hang out concert on Aug 20 was streamed live on Youtube LIve, lasted 8 hours and reached even more than 200,000 people around the world.
RAM's experience is undeniable- having been acknowledged for his original documentary, art and industrial film scores with seventeen Golden Ciné Eagle Awards, gaining critical acclaim for his original music with different musicians and groups, and working and performing with music greats such as Stewart Copeland, Tina Turner, Orchestral Maneuvers in the Dark, and Eddie Jobson. His diverse client list includes HBO, Cinemax, Modern Museum of Art, Museum of Natural History, Ralph Lauren, Vanity Fair, NY Times, Time Magazine, Allure and many others.
RAM was trained at the prestigious Berklee College of Music in Boston, MA with a PD in Arranging and Composition, as well as completing Graduate Composition Studies with Dr. David Barnett at The University of Bridgeport, and studying Electronic Music and Counterpoint at the Manhattan School of Music.
With 25+ years of experience composing, programming, scoring and performing - RAM is just getting hotter - now working with up and coming recording artists, writing music for TV / Film / Video Games / Apps / Internet and more. Working with both live musicians and the newest state-of-the-art programs and plug-ins, and putting his own multi-instrumental talents to use (ripping bass-lines one minute and playing didgeridoo the next) he's always creating, exploring, learning and loving every note.