- 1. Rampa & Re.You - My Life feat. Meggy 2.32 33094 plays
- 2. Rampa & Re.You - The Track EP 6.24 8766 plays
- 3. Rampa & Re.You - Yeah Yeah Yeah feat. Meggy 2.06 2234 plays
- 4. Rampa & Re.You - Say My Name 2.08 2054 plays
- 5. Rampa & Re.You - Feet EP 4.07 1399 plays
- 6. Rampa & Re.You - Our Thing EP 4.07 1077 plays
- 7. Rampa & Re.You - Work 2.01 1958 plays
- 1. Terranova - Painkiller (RAR Remix) 2.58 16712 plays
- 2. Michel Cleis - La Mezcla (Rampa & Re.You Remix) 2.03 3075 plays
- 3. Playone - Moccoskin (Rampa & Re.You Remix) 2.03 1878 plays
- 4. Tiefschwarz - Corporate Butcher (Rampa & Re.You Remix) 2.04 1984 plays
- 5. Ruede Hagelstein - Shades (Rampa & Re.You Remix) 1.34 1858 plays
The thing going on between Rampa & Re.You could be called a synergy or joint venture or plain and simple the answer to the question what ideally can happen when two nationally and internationally sought after producer/DJs make common cause. Seeing RAR live once will show: the plan works out. This joint live-venture evolved as a consequence of previous studio works both accomplished together. “Work” on Keinemusik as their first collaboration remains irresistible to this day. “The Track” on Gigolo, “Yeah Yeah Yeah” on Cocoon plus their “La Mezcla”-remix on Strictly Rhythm and others followed up shortly.
On a stage, they’ll draw from exactly that backcatalogue, but also from the ongoing list of solo- and collective projects and they’ll assemble this material more cohesively and urgently than any DJ-set could measure up to. They’ll edit their source material on the fly, push it through effect units, match it and decorate it accordingly to the requirements of the night. As a result, they deliver euphorically received and more than vivid sets, placed between elegant deepness and unrestrained excess, never losing sight of the peaktime-curve.
The moniker under which the unmistakable RAR-sound can be accessed is known as aRARthing. Read the bold letters as the obvious acronym of both protagonists or, to get straight what this is all about, as the abbreviation of Rugged And Raw. Everything happening under this label and corporate name is focused on the essential: the music.
aRARthing is a vinyl only label. No artworks. No intermediate fooling around. Just Techno – hard, direct and dirty. Letting streetsmartness be their guide for picking the right samples and arrangements is a must when executing the evident mantra: Oh baby, I like it RAR.
Contact and Booking:
Cocoon Artist Booking
Frankfurt/Main - Germany